PC1 Slow speed when 56 cars on the grid.

Hello!

I have the following issue. When I race in Le Mans with 56 cars on the grid, during qualification I run 5:40+ lap times. Changing the number of cars make it ~3:30. What's the problem? What should I change in performance setup? Help please!

where can i find them?

• Open System by clicking the Start button
    4f6cbd09-148c-4dd8-b1f2-48f232a2fd33_818.jpg
    , right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.

You now will see your what is running your system .

Interl(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU 550 3.20 GHz
4.00 GB RAM
Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Oh dear...

How to put this nicely...

Your computer is not made for this... 56 car grid on that hardware is going to net you what, 10 fps?

How can you even drive? Also, that has to be a laptop computer right? Something that SMS won't support at all.

Sorry to say it, but i am not surprised all kind of timing issues turn up, as you have to be at some REAL strain on the HW even at lowest possible settings.

To be honest, your machine can't play pCars. Get a different PC.

FIFA 15 runs fine, NBA 2k15 runs fine, F1 2015 runs fine. you say Project Cars has such strict requirements? anyway if i use less cars in Le Mans (30-40) it is OK.

Yes, that is what i mean. pCars has A LOT higher requirements than the titles you list. And i doubt those run very good either. I actually think that you might be better off with the consoles versions.

Not meaning to sound like an elitist but the truth is simulation on PC is EXPENSIVE and takes a machine for a LOT of cash to be the most immersive. Me for instance, i run milsims, flight sims and race sims and i spend about 2000 euro or more every year on hardware and peripherals.

An entry level PC today will not cut it, sadly.

And as i said, not an elitist attempt to be derogatory, but the truth is that the PC platform is the most expensive and simulation even more so...

The i3 CPU is the biggest issue here, without even knowing what video card you're running. Doubling the RAM wouldn't hurt either, but it's probably just time for a major upgrade though.

When you load up the grid with cars, it requires more CPU power to process the physics of all the A.I , even if you turn the graphic settings down, I'd say you're still going to run in to issues with such a large grid & low end CPU.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%