Resource icon

Helmets SLOVAKIA HELMET 2017-03-04

Login or Register an account to download this content
tomasmuransky submitted a new resource:

SLOVAKIA HELMET - HAAS

Hi guys i made to myself helmet and i need to know if you like it :D
so let´s past it on game:incardriver.erp
c:/steam/steamapps/common/F1 2016/asset_groups/animation_package/scenes/incardriver/2016
past it to this folder and you have helmet on Romain Grosjean so let´s try to test helmet how you like and what on helmet missing :) Thank you for helping me to make better helmets:inlove:
IF THIS WAY DON´T WORKING DO NOT PANIC! STEP TO WORK:
1,OPEN EGO
2,CLICK TO ARCHIVER
3,SETTINGS F1 2016...

Read more about this resource...

Tomasi, prosím Tě mohl bys mi popsat jak mám pracovat s archivátorem ERP? Já jsem starší člověk a pořád na to nemohu přijít. Ani anglicky neumím. Zatím děkuji moc. Míra.

Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomasi, prosím Tě mohl bys mi popsat jak mám pracovat s archivátorem ERP? Já jsem starší člověk a pořád na to nemohu přijít. Ani anglicky neumím. Zatím děkuji moc. Míra.
Ahoj pridaj si ma kľudne na steame:tomasmuransky :) ja ti to porozprávam aj vysvetlím buď pomocou správ alebo aj cez STEAM TELEFON ;)

Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back