Released SLOMCZYN rallycross track

Great work! Thanks :) May I have a question - how you make those smooth crossovers beetwen two surfaces (gravel and tarmac) - is there some trick or you just had to make new textures for them? I try to put some wall over two surfaces - one disapears into another, but the effect is not very nice... I still have no idea how to make my own XPacks. The objects you use - are they from you own XPacks or can I find them somewhere else?
Just one thing you could do IMHO - these cars on the starting line - looks like they all were broken and did not start at all :) Maybe you can give them LOD like 3 or 5, then you see them only at the beginning :)
Anyway - congratulations! The track is very detailed and runs smoothly on my laptop (2.0 dual core, 3 Gigs RAM, NVidia 8600 M GT).
Just one more question (but I shall maybe put this topic for the whole Forum) - if I run ANY track (yours, other build with BTB and even original RBR tracks) - they run nice and smoothly. But then, if I want to drive them again (reload) - I get much worse framerates... This happens very often - looks like the game does not clean it's "cache". Stranger - when I hit something harder, sometime it starts to go much smoother... Do you maybe have any idea?
All the best, thanks again!
I try to build the rallycross track from Torun - still much work with this :)
m.

thx for your comments

"secret" of smooth crossover:
-new material based on gravel texture with transparency mask

Great work! I very happy that somebody use that 1 camera witch is in the RX_plugin. Can you plan to release it for Rfactor?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 85 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 451 39.3%