Sliven International Circuit - rFactor 1

Tracks Sliven International Circuit - rFactor 1 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
nikolov71 submitted a new resource:

Sliven International Circuit - rFactor 1 - WIP since the 1980s

Hello, everyone,

It's been a while since I posted anything on here, and I would like to share with you all what I think is one of the most fantastic circuits of its time.

The Sliven International Circuit was meant to be built in the early 80s parallel to the Hungaroring, but for various reasons, it never saw the light of day. I started this project way back, but only finished it recently, due to life commitments etc, so for those of you who liked any of my previous tracks - my sincere...

Read more about this resource...

I like the way this track is done. rFactor is a sim, it is all about the driving, as realistic as possible, it is not about photorealistic looks. And this track looks very "race sim", very decent. When seriously driving, you won't see extra details, and extra details would use extra computer power which then is not available for decent physics. So when I can choose between two different versions of the same track, one which looks like this Slivin International circuit and one which looks a lot more photorealistic with a lot of detail, I would definitely go for the "race sim" looking one.

It is a pity this Slivin International circuit did not make it to the real world, it has a very nice layout, but thanks to rFactor, Bobs Track Builder and Stefan we can drive on it !!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back