Slipangle feel

How to setup my T500 for the slipangle feel in de Adac cars? Through the whole corner including under / oversteer, the ffb stays at the same amount of force until the car actual slips into a uncontrolable spin. Another cue for slipangle could be the tire sound but the margin is so narrow, for me, its impossible to use it as a reference of racing on the limit. Can somebody help me?

I have literally tried every single setting and still the FFB is steady through the whole corner as said before. The only difference i notice while changing FFB settings are
1) more or less force in the corners but the force itself is steady through the whole corner without the slip angle feel
2) i feel more feedback from the track at straights
It does not matter which setting i change. They all feel the same to me. They all produce more or less feedback. Somehow i do not feel any difference between the vertical wheel load or lateral forces. While increasing the setting they both produce a stronger steady feedback in corners or in contrary less feedback. They do not produce
It the same for the radical. The only cue i have to notice the car is over its slip angle is the visual cue from the car in relation to the track. But the slip angle is so tight that when i see it it is too late.
But maybe there is no slipangle feel at all, if so that is also an answer and then i know i do not have to test more with the FFB settings.

My overal basic settings are:
Thrustmaster T500 60%/100%/100%/0%/0% (as in Peters post).
In game i do not use the maximum FFB strength for any setting as i understand (at least i think i do) the clipping story (read a complete article at ISI forum). Next to that i have problematic shoulders so my FFB has to be lower. Maybe it has to do with the T500...
I'll wait for the update to finish and give it another go.

I haven't dialed in my ffb 100% for my tx but atm they feel pretty good.
I am not at my pc but going from memory in my thrustmaster profile Iam running
Overall ffb = 70%
100%
100%
spring set to game
In game settings are all stock overall ffb strength lowered to 70%
And for better tire sounds I increased both scrub & skid to 100% as I felt the beautiful car sounds were drowning out the tires at higher rpms.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%