PC2 Slightly Mad Studios Interview Upcoming - Submit Questions Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Project CARS.jpg

RaceDepartment are due to sit down with Slightly Mad Studios in the coming days and discuss Project CARS 2 amongst other things, so we thought it a good idea to ask you to submit some questions you want answering...

Pretty much exactly what it says on the tin! I'm going to be talking to Slightly Mad Studios Ian Bell in the next few days and would like to know any questions you want us to get an answer on.. so get your questions submitted in the comments section and I'll throw them into the interview (within reason...)

Cheers!

Project CARS 2 is due for release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC late 2017.

Project CARS 2 - 3a.png
Project CARS 2 - 6a.jpg
Project CARS 2 - 2a.jpg

Check out the Project CARS forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussions regarding Project CARS on both PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Browse out modding database, engage with the community or join in one of our many League and Club Racing events. Its all here at RaceDepartment. For Project CARS 2 specific information have a look at our Project CARS 2 sub forum.

You know the drill by now. Below is the comments section, and comments we like! So get your questions posted and we'll do our best to include them in our upcoming interview...

I would like to know if triple screen will be fully supported ? I ask because latest video showing game play in triple screen still looks like side screens are stretched . Similar to the original Project Cars.
Following up on this, will they include bezel and monitor angles, as mine are place at 45 degree angles from the center monitor and almost no game takes this into account.

How many DLCs will we see this time?

Any possibility for a season pass?

How will be the performance on AMD hardware?

Will there be pre-order exclusive cars?

Are there any career improvements?

How long will they support the game before moving on?

1. Can there be an AI mechanic/engineer that could analyze the data collected during your practice and suggest setup changes?
2. Can we expect the racing AI to more closely respect actual track limits, and when they don't will they lose grip and track position?
3. In the Phoenix, and now PC2 testing sim I have been penalized for exceeding track limits when I clearly spun/lost control ran wide or skidded off track. Will the sim be able to determine the difference between cutting a corner for an advantage versus running off track or loss of control and losing time/track position?
Thanks Paul and look forward to your interview. Good Luck.

Will the inside starting line of AI cut T1 in every race rather than blend or stay side-by-side on the tarmac? All the pCARS 2 videos on YouTube still show this annoying behavior.

Pictures of the Long Beach circuit are looking fantastic! How much developer and artist time has it taken to reach that level of visual quality?

- Will we be able to change the level of TCS and ABS (not just "on"/"off"!) while driving in cars that have this feature in real life?
- I felt the braking physics in pCARS1 (in some cars trail-braking lead to mind-boggling understeer in others to immediate spinning out with brake balance having not much of an effect on this) were the biggest offender. What was improved in this regard.
- I've read that pCARS1 telemetry apps will be supported. Does that mean it will be the same channels, with important telemetry data like "tyre load" or "CoG-height" not present in the shared memory?

1. Can there be an AI mechanic/engineer that could analyze the data collected during your practice and suggest setup changes?
This feature would be fantastic!! But I could understand if this would be something that is rather "outsourced" to external app developers, given that SMS are on a hard timeline with other big console racing games coming out soon, that could eat their lunch.

The game on console go against Forza and GT and both these games have rally cars. Now that pCars is introducing rally cross and dirt surfaces, I would like to know if there is a chance to see some rally DLC with the old group B and group A most famous cars. Even if the game won't have long rally courses, these kind of cars would make happy lot of players. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back