Definitely not aimed at the audience here. Yeah 8 to 16yr old.. Probably will sell well. Like Codemasters F1, have a good license and the game will sell its self.

2 to 4 year olds will buy.
giphy.gif

I'll play the odd arcade racer if it has decent wheel support but the dudebro story will be borderline insufferable (The Crew 2-3 anyone?) and those graphics are PS3 era.

But as others have said, if it functions well enough, it'll sell. Idk myself, maybe during a deep sale a couple years from now.

May I say something that draws to me my usual disagrees?

FAST AND FURIOUS “the movie” IS ARCADE.

I never stand watching it although my religion is cars.

Agreed.

Best car movies imo (can't really split them) are Christine, The Wraith and Mad Max (the original).

Edit: Forgot about Death Proof, that's right up there too.

Last edited:
well I think for those that this type of driving game video game appeals to will get one that is technically well done and properly supportive of a wide range of peripherals. I can see it as a more player friendly title then the Grand Theft Auto series at least the driving aspects and others like Driver series.

Anyway some of you just love being haters oh well then hate on.

Am I the only WMD supporter that feels Ian Bell... Completely sold out and screwed the WMD community? I mean, he builds pCars only because of SIM WMD jumped onboard..... for pCars2 he scraps the WMD folks... and then sell SMS for 30mil (I mean Really, this was all possible because we believed Ian Bell) who never ever actually delivered a great racing game as he stated way back then on NoGripRacing.....and now this BS.

I mean really WMD and the SIM community backers were abandoned IMHO. I've lost all respect for the guy and I'm sorry I ever supported Ian Bell and bought into his BS!

That Vin Diesel is actually in this one interests me. He pretty much never gives his likeness to video games. The F&F games have had to write around his absence up to now, and Wheelman and Riddick were done by a team of his choosing. I'm hoping this means he looked at what Slightly Mad Studios was doing and approved. Unless this ends up really bad, I think this likely has my money. I love my realistic track days as much as anybody else, but some days you just want some Hot Wheels-y explody silliness, you know?

Vin Diesel was longtime WOW Player so he´s good addicted to video games

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back