Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Press NumPad 0 to cycle between rotating, fixed and off. You can map a different button to this function by editing TrackMapConf.txt in the GSC\Plugins\TrackMap.

@Peter Ell if you have installed the popular realtime monitor "XD" the map is unavailable and you will only get a "line" view of traffic on the track.

There was two nice races but unfortunately the server switching directly to race 2 so there was no practice or qualification in between the races but I don´t Think it matter so much for us who raced tonight. Thanks guys.
That is odd, I double checked that reverse grid wasn't on. I'll take another look tomorrow, maybe it got changed again after. Sorry if it inconvenienced anyone.

First race was awesome, second race, we went with it at first, but I saw that we had a first lap incident and pulled off to maybe get a vote going, but everyone else kept going so I did too. Me, Enzo and Mark eventually crashed so we decided to wait for each other at the end of the pits (after the repairs), hope we didn't cause a nuisance to anyone, just didn't want to race alone.

Hi Dennis, my real name is 'James', but when racing online it's fine for people to call me "Zombie", as my name on Game Stock Car (GSC) is ZombiePilot.
I joined the forum because I recently bought GSC and I hope to find and join in with some online races and maybe a racing league if possible.
Do you play GSC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline