• Nay! :(

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Enzo Fazzi

Always sideways
Premium
Apr 18, 2014
Hello fellow simracers!

There have been little fun combinations hosted in the club for a while now, atleast in my opinion and judging by the sign-ups, I'm probably not the only one. I also noticed that Sunday's events are gone, both GMT morning and evening.

"Slidey Sunday" is my idea of a new, weekly event. It would feature 2x20 minute races between the Opala and the Camaro. Drivers would be switching cars between races and the events would be held at tracks with some smooth corner combinations, like Kansai East or Goiana.

Camaro events used to have quite a few signups and both cars aren't difficult to drive, so the events should appeal to a wide audience. This is only an idea so far and I'm not sure how any of the club's admins feel about this, but I'd be happy to set everything up myself. So please share your opinion about "Slidey Sunday" by either voting and/or leaving a comment below!

JeffL

Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good.
Apr 23, 2014
Sundays are hit or miss for me, but I do love slidey things:D

Tal

500RPM
Premium
Oct 8, 2012
Yeah, I'm down for that. Maybe not limit it to Opalas and Camaros only, just a generally-slidey car day.

Slidey Sunday! Wake up in the late afternoon
Call @Enzo Fazzi just to see how he's doing
''HELLO?''
''What up Faz?''
"Yo Segal what's cracking?"
"You thinking what I'm thinking?"
"OPALAS!" (in unison)
"Man, its happening!"

inspired by

Quas

1000RPM
May 8, 2012
I'm constantly lurking for Vee/ Opala/ Camaro races. Sunday we're sliding over at our club though, so while i miss those cars and think it's a great idea, personally i'd vote for a non HistorX day :).
Don't forget about us, folks!

Reactions: Sven-Arne Andersson

Warren Schembri

500RPM
Premium
Dec 5, 2012
Voted!
Will participate if the times are right!

Wouldn't mind the odd retro night either. Apart from the Formula Retro, not sure if there are any other cars that would fit into this category.

Reactions: Nox

Craig Patteson

Natural Born Racer Racer in Pyjamas
Dec 12, 2014
Voted same as warren if time is right I can do it I have my son from 11am till 6pm UK time

Slalom823

RDTCC S10 Champion
Jan 1, 2015
I like the idea, but Sundays aren't good for me. I haven't done much club racing in the last 7 weeks due to the vsccs3 but will start doing midweek events as I am able to starting in a couple weeks.