Slider always shows in Windows Game Controller

I have a Leo Bodnar controller board that uses windows game controller and the software always shows a slider as being present on the interface for the Leo Bodnar board. When I go to the ingame settings I can't reassign the shift up and shift down settings as when I press enter on the appropriate setting it changes to Slider and blocks all other changes.

Does anyone know how to remove the Slider from the windows game controller so that I can assign my Frex seq gear change in game.

I'm running win 7 64 bit.

Pete

Sorry but there isn't any tick box in windows for combined pedals. I think I can resolve the issue but the problem is that the current configuration for the Leo Bodnar controller keeps coming back, whichever USB port I plug the controller in to.

Does anyone know how I can delete the Leo Bodnar controller configuration from my system and start all over again ??

Upvote 0
I'm currently looking at one of the WingmanTeam utilities to clear all of the controller configurations on my machine so I can then reinstall the Leo Bodnar controller board.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back