SLI-Pro Software

What software do you use to control your SLI-Pro? Currently I am using Fanaleds but keep running into bugs with it. I have heard of SLIMax but have yet to try it. Would you love to hear what people are using.

I'm using the sli max manager software with my sli pro on my GTE Wheel plate. It will cost you a one time small license fee. I can say I recomend it. The software is very much customizable. Regularly updated. You can map any button to control the functions on your software. Assign each individual led light (as warning lights) to a feature in the game like caution flags, damage, fuel, etc.... It is easy to use. Been using the software since 2011 on my phone before I invested in a sli pro wheel plate. I personally disable the on screen displays because I use the sli pro for info. Certainly adds to the racing immersion

http://www.eksimracing.com/

Upvote 0
I started to poke around it. The amount of customizability is daunting, also I find the UI super confusing. But hey it seems to work.

One thing that I can't seem to get fanaleds or slimax to do is adjust my brightness, anyone else having this problem?

Upvote 0
Found a solution to my own problem, the brightness issues was due to an outdated firmware for the SLI-PRO. I have updated that and it works perfectly. Going to stick with Fanaleds.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back