SLI-Pro and SLI-F1 plugin for SimHub

In case it's of use to anyone else, I knocked up a quick plugin for SimHub to interface to a SLI-Pro and SLI-F1 boards. I've never been sufficiently intelligent to understand the SLIMaxManager UI and have had some issues with Fanaleds, hence the plugin. Plus it fills in a few things with PersistentDataTracker that are missing in AMS2 (and PC[2], I guess) like deltas, which is handy.

Bug reports or features best on github if possible!

Cheers

Last edited:
Yes it does, I installed it recently, it works really well :)
Many thanks Nugat, I too have used it and as you said it works great

I just need to find how to set the initial Rev light start point… as all my other LEDs start at about 80% minimum and go up from there… but this with the plugin seems to start right at the bottom of the rev range?

Do you have any idea maybe on how to set that Nugat?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah SimHub 7.4.13 or so removed the global "Minimum Displayed RPM %" car setting option that I was using.

I've released a patch here that add the equivalent setting in to the plugin itself. I would've used the RPM1/RPM2 settings but they seem a bit weird. Looks like you can't have a third segment - as soon as the RPMs hit the max of the RPM2 setting it would effectively go to all LEDs on.

HTH

Upvote 0
Yeah SimHub 7.4.13 or so removed the global "Minimum Displayed RPM %" car setting option that I was using.

I've released a patch here that add the equivalent setting in to the plugin itself. I would've used the RPM1/RPM2 settings but they seem a bit weird. Looks like you can't have a third segment - as soon as the RPMs hit the max of the RPM2 setting it would effectively go to all LEDs on.

HTH
Thanks so much, a great piece of work indeed ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi everyone, I am hoping some one can help me with installing this plugin. I'm not familiar with npm so I seem to be struggling with obtaining the package.

On Github it says to install from the command line to enter

npm install@simelation/simhub-sli-plugin@0.9.1

I have installed node.js to get npm but when I enter that command npm responds with
npm install @simelation/simhub-sli-plugin@0.9.1 npm WARN config global `--global`, `--local` are deprecated. Use `--location=global` instead. npm ERR! code E404 npm ERR! 404 Not Found - GET https://registry.npmjs.org/@simelation%2fsimhub-sli-plugin - Not found npm ERR! 404 npm ERR! 404 '@simelation/simhub-sli-plugin@0.9.1' is not in this registry. npm ERR! 404 npm ERR! 404 Note that you can also install from a npm ERR! 404 tarball, folder, http url, or git url.

Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you for replying. I went to that link and I can not find the SimElation.SimHub.SliPlugin.dll anywhere. Am I supposed to build this from source because that is failing spectacularly also.

I have managed to assemble my simulator and build all of the motion hardware but I am apparently not smart enough to figure out this plugin.

Upvote 0
Heh, don't worry me neither! It was always a hack to distribute as a npm package (well, laziness) but it looks like the package has disappeared off github. Give me a little time to investigate...

Upvote 0
Heh, don't worry me neither! It was always a hack to distribute as a npm package (well, laziness) but it looks like the package has disappeared off github. Give me a little time to investigate...
Oh good, I thought I was losing my mind. I was looking everywhere and couldn't find it. I tried to build it from source but it keeps complaining about conflicting versions of some file and I don't know enough about programming to fix it. So I guess I will sit back and hope you can fix the package. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi, first of all thank you for your work. enjoying this plugin for a while now.

there is an additional sli popping on and of every few seconds. If I am fast enough to set it to managed, it will stay.
my sli starts flashing like it is alternating between the two settings.
that is whats popping up in the log if I leave it unmanaged:

View attachment 533809

By the way, I have the same issue like Rapster has with the 6 status leds.

cheers
Hi there!
I'm having the same issue.
When I'm in race I can see ASSETTOizione in the 7-segment displays but the only feature I can make it work is the brightness level with the 12 position rotary, any other thing I configure doesn't work.
(Fanaleds is not running)

I'm in SimHub 8.0.1 and I can see that there is a 8.1.0 version.
I'm going to try it
Edit: With the latest version I have the same issue

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Bonjour à tous!
J'ai le même problème.
Quand je suis en course, je peux voir ASSETTOizione dans les affichages à 7 segments mais la seule fonctionnalité que je peux faire fonctionner est le niveau de luminosité avec le bouton rotatif à 12 positions, toute autre chose que je configure ne fonctionne pas.
(Fanaleds ne fonctionne pas)

Je suis dans SimHub 8.0.1 et je vois qu'il existe une version 8.1.0.
je vais essayer
Edit : avec la dernière version j'ai le même problème
bonjour pareil pour moi je n'ai que la luminosité qui fonctionne et le nom du jeu

Upvote 0
Hey Luke, sorry for late reply - no notification.

The problem I faced and hence why I went to the lengths of changing the defaults was that on every change of game in SimHub or SimHub restart would result in a reset of the Status LED's (3 x Left and 3 x Right) from whatever I had set back to the defaults. So, after the 37th time of re-inputting NCalc code it seemed easier just to adjust the code defaults in SliPluginDeviceDescriptor.cs and rebuild. lol

I hadn't used your SLI-Pro plugin or SimHub before the current version (7.4.16) so do not know what InputManager was used for and whether this is what is causing the issue, doesn't sound like it though. Strangely, I am pretty sure it worked, as in saved my Status LED config, for the first few restarts of SimHub but can't be 100%.

Other than the missing InputManager warning and the non-saving Status LED changes (just tried a fresh install of both and it won't save changes to the defaults) the project compiled and as far as I can see and tell, it is working as it should. I've changed all sorts of stuff that a normal user would change and it seems to be working fine. It's weird that it remembers the changes say to the Pit Lane animation but not Status LED's.

Cheers bud!
Dang, nearly a year later!

If anyone is suffering from this, 0.11.1 should fix the broken status LED saving.

Cheers

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back