Sli bits?

I am really trying to give a chance to this game but the SLI performance is terrible. I get 40/50 fps with everything in low and 99% GPU usage on both cars. Crazy. :(
I searched and found this SLI bits "0x00500005". That make SLI "works" and now i have 50% GPU usage with graphics on max. The problem is that now there are so much "flickering" on cars. It hurts my eyes. Any other "good" SLI bits out there?

For what its worth, I am running a single GTX 780 card and triple screens (5816x1080) - mostly locked at 60 FPS (vSync) with most everything on MAX. Looks great.
Try without SLI to get a baseline.

Thanks but i am really not doing this. To disable SLI with surround i must physically remove the second card from the system. It is just RR that have this problem so i will say goodbye to the game. No way i'm going to remove the second card only for this game.

Thanks but i am really not doing this. To disable SLI with surround i must physically remove the second card from the system. It is just RR that have this problem so i will say goodbye to the game. No way i'm going to remove the second card only for this game.
I use to run CrossFire, I didn't have to physically remove a card to test without CrossFire - it was just a control panel setting. Only a suggestion to see if your issues are related to SLI or graphical settings.

Latest News

Back