Plugins Sleep Anywhere 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 254134

• Deleted member 254134

Kubix submitted a new resource:

Sleep Anywhere - Plugin that gives you ability to sleep anywhere.

This mod gives you ability to sleep anywhere because as human you can sleep wherever you like just crouch with your character and aim on ground. I would like to give you some screenshots but they all would look same just looking on ground.

You can find sourcecode here

If you are intrested about modding My Summer Car you can join my discord channel:
https://discord.gg/WTatB6F

Read more about this resource...

Hey, this mod is really good, I like your work! And could you create a mod that increases the spawn rate of the green menace car (Amis_r) from ~ 50 % (according to wikia) to 100%? If so that would be really nice. Oh, and maybe increasing the speed of it from ~140 kph to 200 kph?

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 254134

Hey, this mod is really good, so, If you could, could you create a mod that increases the spawn rate of the green menace car (Amis_r) from ~ 50 % (according to wikia) to 100%? If so that would be really nice for me. Oh, and maybe increasing the speed of it from ~140 kph to 200 kph?
how did you merged both of these ideas?

i would need to look into variables but i dont even know name of this car in game
Well, about the car name ingame, I can only give this information:
20180712002506_1.jpg

but I don´t know if this is the name of the car in the game files, probably not.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 254134

Well, about the car name ingame, I can only give this information: View attachment 259620
but I don´t know if this is the name of the car in the game files, probably not.
So from my tests all i can tell most likely he will crash because after you increase his maximum speed variable he accelerates but not for long because he will crash after loosing traction also i wouldnt be able to increase downforce because its keep updating every frame to default value and i dont know how to change that default value so he will keep crashing. Im not able to make that happend, sorry.

What about the 100% spawn rate? That was the main reason for my request, anyways, thanks for trying to "help" me with this, spending time for such things and creating awesome mods.

• Deleted member 254134

What about the 100% spawn rate? That was the main reason for my request, anyways, thanks for trying to "help" me with this, spending time for such things and creating awesome mods.
I dont know what triggers this car to be honest. I can make it spawn everytime if traffic is enabled. Thats all what i can do with this.

• Deleted member 254134

Thanks again, I wanted to say sorry because I posted the mod request in the support section, I didn´t know about the Discord until it was too late.
No worrys im used to it hah

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back