RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Duane Kennard

Hi,

I just joined the RD mainly because I stumbled across this thread. I am new to 'Evo' and have been looking for a place to get some experience with the sim.

I am interested in asking permission to join this event but I have a coouple of questions.

Is this event using this mod?
Porsche 997RSR / Ferrari F430 add-on for GTR Evo by scca1981.
Version: 2.0

and

Could I join the race without installing the skin listed at the bottom of post #1?

Thanks,

Duane

Duane,

click the link on the event banner (1st post) for the track and car. no yu won't need that extra skin. there are plenty of skins in the pack already. you'll have to register at NO GRIP to get the car file.

hope you apease the POPE and get in this event!:victory:

ok managed to run a nice 41.856. this should be fun for sure! talk about precise! used a slightly adjusted Gregory deGReef online setup..:party2: steady 42.1-2 is more like it without all that lag and fuss of the other cars.

I predict Mr. barrick will be loving this as it reminds me of a kart track at one end and we know he's a slug in a kart............:rotfl:

Yes, yes, don't “aggravate” Eric Kaczmarek, without him, we have no race & server, “assault” less preeminent club members like me for instances... :D

Speaking of race, I was “consulting” the stars yesterday, not only they “clearly showed” anyone taking a Porsche will do more Km than any other car in its class (btw there will be no rain at the south of France Saturday 16), but also that I will win this race too:victory:

So as I’ve full faith in the stars, thanks for showing up at my show! :p

Jokes aside, some of you are really fast, well in truce it seems 5 secs faster... let’s see it again from the positive side, faster you go, less distance I've to do... unless I'm again testing at the wrong version of the racetrack :rotfl: There am I again, joking..:party2:

• Jacob Allison

Hey guys, I wont be able to make it. =(

My internet is still completely shot, Comcast is saying there s a problem in my area but not when it will be fixed.

Yes, yes, don't “aggravate” Eric Kaczmarek, without him, we have no race & server, “assault” less preeminent club members like me for instances... :D

Speaking of race, I was “consulting” the starts yesterday, not only they “clearly showed” anyone taking a Porsche will do more Km than any other car in its class (btw there will be no rain at the south of France Saturday 16), but also that I will win this race too:victory:

So as I’ve full faith in the stars, thanks for showing up at my show! :p

Jokes aside, some of you are really fast, well in truce it seems 5 secs faster... let’s see it again from the positive side, faster you go, less distance I've to do... unless I'm again testing at the wrong version of the racetrack :rotfl: There am I again, joking..:party2:

Hahaha... I am not easily aggravated:)

You are right about one thing:) There will be no rain n France:skywalker:

Well keep at it... I would say show up for practice and see how it feels it you are running generally lag free then stick around otherwise you can bug out, Course that's just me talking anyway but we would love to have you if you can actually participate

I would have to agree with Chris. You can make practice then ask everyone else if you are lagging if it is so then just pull out.

Hi,

I just joined the RD mainly because I stumbled across this thread. I am new to 'Evo' and have been looking for a place to get some experience with the sim.

I am interested in asking permission to join this event but I have a coouple of questions.

Is this event using this mod?
Porsche 997RSR / Ferrari F430 add-on for GTR Evo by scca1981.
Version: 2.0

and

Could I join the race without installing the skin listed at the bottom of post #1?

Thanks,

Duane

Yes to all your questions:) actually from some findings I dont think Sean should be even using that skin.

Come to play with us:) and welcome to RD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%