SKYFALL F1 2018 Season MOD [BETA]

Misc SKYFALL F1 2018 Season MOD [BETA] 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
In Q1 advance 14, in Q2 8. Performances are not like in real season.Not a bad job. Can You write what programs used to make this mod, please. Once again, thanks for this mod.
No one can add tracks and halo system, it's very easy in f1 challenge 99-02. Unbelieveable...
Question for author: where are located files for body of car ? I was thinking, iff I can replace body with files from f1 challenge 99-02, so finally we can have halo system....

Last edited:
Question for experts in modding: is it possible to make car in this mod with halo, or make azerbaijan, france and mexico gp's playable and other things ?
can't change anything by myself…
please answer

How can I install the mod leaving the original tracks? Because when I drive in the new tracks like baku AI is 10 second lower than me..How can I fix this problem?? Thank you. This is a great mod but it deserves improvements

Hi, i will give some report and bug (plus some question too) with your last version before i can start my reviews
1. The steering wheel of Aston Martin Red Bull racing still in Infinity (or Original from 2014) not in Aston Martin skin and having a display in center of it

2. Does the F1 2014 setups in any website will match perfectly in this mod? well i read that 2018 car have improvement than 2014 ...

3. You write that the baku, Hockenheimring, and etc are available via DLC. where do i can get that DLC option???

thank you...

mod stupenda, ma sarebbe bello correre in baku e in messico, mancano le due piste visto si corre a singapore di giorno nel gp di azerbajan. come posso cambiare la lingua da inglese a italiano tramite file .txt?

Hi, great work. But, I don't understand how can You change shape body of car but can't make halo system ? How can other make driveable Brands Hatch, Jerez etc. but can't Baku, Paul Ricard and Hermanos Rodriguez ? Please answer. Greetings.
You can't add the halo to these cars, the problems with the tracks is related to the database, which the author of this mod needs to fix

In Q1 advance 14, in Q2 8. Performances are not like in real season.Not a bad job. Can You write what programs used to make this mod, please. Once again, thanks for this mod.
No one can add tracks and halo system, it's very easy in f1 challenge 99-02. Unbelieveable...
Question for author: where are located files for body of car ? I was thinking, iff I can replace body with files from f1 challenge 99-02, so finally we can have halo system....
I believe that you cant do that because f1 2014's cars have a different template.But you should give it a try.Remember to keep a backup

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.8%