SKYFALL F1 2018 Season MOD [BETA]

Misc SKYFALL F1 2018 Season MOD [BETA] 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
HI there very amazing mod....but can you please make one for f1 2013 too. im fed up with the fantasy mod.........and using this mod on it results into crashing
:) cheers
If you're very fed up with my fantasy 2018 mod for F1 2013, here is my fantasy 2019 one:
And I tried to reduce the gap of the cars to make the game more similar to Aarava's MyDriver career mode (long and exciting battles, a lot of overtakes in the main straights,...)
Date of release: June 2018
Cheers,
Thang Nguyen.

If you're very fed up with my fantasy 2018 mod for F1 2013, here is my fantasy 2019 one:
And I tried to reduce the gap of the cars to make the game more similar to Aarava's MyDriver career mode (long and exciting battles, a lot of overtakes in the main straights,...)
Date of release: June 2018
Cheers,
Thang Nguyen.
i didnt mean to offend you but i just dont like fantasy nut like reality.
anyway nice mod
cheers! :)

VERY GOOD WORK M8
i have probs with the tracks ... isee only the 19 original even in my folder was 21 ????
and in the garage i cant make any change in setings in the car

potresti dirmi come fare a cambiare i caschi dei piloti, non della carriera per favore, mi servirebbe per la mia stagione moddata

Last edited:
SkyFall updated SKYFALL F1 2018 Season MOD [BETA] with a new update entry:

2018 AUSTRALIAN GP Upgrade MOD

MOD 1.3 [2018 MELBOURNE GP]:

- ALL Teams and Car Liveries available
- Engine performance upgraded to reflect 2018´s MELBOURNE GP Power Units
- TEST DRIVERS will NOT Show on MAIN MENU
- DATABASE upgrade Ready for ALL TRACKS
- RACE CREW Uniforms Updated to 2018 Standards [PIT CREW Still pending]
- MAIN GP MENU Upgraded with 2018 F1 Official pictures [Full Body]
- DRIVER STATS and HELMETS for 2018...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for this wonderful mod!! Keep up the good work!!;)
However, could you please remove the Test Driver team? Because they are in the career mode races and also appear in the main menu
bandicam 2018-04-02 11-15-13-598.jpg

Btw, its the Ferrari SF16-H not SF70H that Kvyat is driving.

Skyfall, do you think this mod has downforce problem ? Im struggle with the corners. You should fix the problem. I couldnt pick up the pace and catch the other cars. Difficult: expert

Oui le fichier surface matériel qui décide du niveau de grip des circuits est complétement pourri et injouable. Il suffit de prendre celui d'un autre mod de saison sur la chaine youtube de pedro.
Le niveau des pilotes dans la database est pas difficile , je l'ai complétement re corrigé ainsi que les fichiers physics des voitures . le car matérial aussi est pas optimal. L'AI et la difficulté ne sont pas bien optimisé .
En faisant différent comparatifs de fichier je suis parvenu à me fabriqué un skyfall mod +++
Avec les meilleurs réglages possible de ma F1 à Bahrein je fais en FERRARI 1,28 247. Barcelone 1,17 656 etc .... au minimum je fais les chronos de 2017 selon les circuits.

Yes the file surfaces material which decides level of grip circuits is completely rotted and unplayable. It is enough to take that of another MOD of season on the chain youtube of pedro. The level of the pilots in the database is not difficult, I have it completely Re corrected as well as the files physics of the cars. the bus matérial is also not optimal. AI and the difficulty are not well optimized. While making different comparative from file I arrived to me manufactured a skyfall MOD +++ With the best adjustments possible of my F1 to Bahrain I make in FERRARI 1.28 247. Barcelona 1.17 656 etc…. at least I make the stopwatches of 2017 according to the circuits.

2018 BAHRAIN GP / CHINA GP Upgrade MOD

MOD 1.4 [2018 BAHRAIN GP/CHINA GP]

- ALL Teams & Cars Liveries available
- Updated Car Liveries for McLAREN, RENAULT, TORO ROSSO, SAUBER & MERCEDES
- Safety Car Upgrade
- Engine performanced streamedlined for 2018 Power Unit performance (Up to 2018 CHINA GP)
- TEST DRIVERS in CAREER MODE to balance teams (F1-2014 Game must have 11 Teams)
- DATABASE upgraded to 2018 CHINA GP
- ALL RACECREW & PITCREW as 2018...

After 2 weeks of playing this, I've noticed only a couple bugs.

- Car skins are not consistent across teams. For example, I saw Hulkenberg in a Mercedes.
- Win/Podium stats for some races are incorrect/missing.
- Baku is missing.

2018 AZERBAIJAN GP Upgrade MOD

MOD 1.5 [2018 AZERBAIJAN GP]

- NEW LANGUAGES ADDED:
BRAZILIAN
ENGLISH
FRENCH
GERMAN
HUNGARIAN
ITALIAN
JAPANESE
POLISH
PORTUGUESE
RUSSIAN
SPANISH
*NOTE: LOADING screens will be in ENGLISH
- SAFETY CAR should be VISIBLE (Tested to work in BAKU)
- MERCEDES DRIVING WHEEL and driver position is NOW corrected. (Will update to a REAL MERCEDES Driving wheel when the ME2 Skin is Updated)

Hi All

Fantasic Mod but
Im racing with Mercedes and the Rev lights are not working on the steering wheels and the names are wrong when following cars.

Do you know how to fix this?

thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back