SKYFALL F1 2016 Season MOD

Seasons SKYFALL F1 2016 Season MOD 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please check that you download version 1.4 (latest version) and follow the correct file installation.

There is a very good "How To" Guide created by Graham Laing I hope that it helps you clarify any doubts. Follow this link:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/how-to-install-a-mod.73614/

Remember to BACK-UP your game install (The guide will also show you how), and remember to always use a original game install.

This MOD is in a .7z (zip file), so you should unpack or decompress the contents into a NEW folder of your choice. You can then copy these files directly into your F1-2013 install. (This is just in case you might install it, in the the wrong file path. It's better to unpack to a temporary folder).

Once you have unpacked the archive, copy the folders that are in your mod into your F1 2013 install folder, and overwrite any existing files. This is why you should back up the original folders before installing any mods!!!.

For example, if you have unpacked your zip file, and the archive has given you a 'cars' folder and a 'characters' folder. Then copy those 2 folders exactly into your F1-2013 install folder.

Good luck. Hope this helps.

Regards, SKYFALL

Really enjoying the mod so far, I do have one problem however.
In cockpit cam, the red bulls don´t have a rev counter and other displays anymore, this makes it practically impossible to drive them. The other cars don´t seem to have this problem due to the fact that those counters are on-wheel, instead of integrated in the chassis

Thanks, ComradeYevad;
Glad that you are enjoying the MOD. I checked the RedBulls (and all the others like TR, HASS, etc.) and I don´t seem to see anything wrong with the livery and/or rev counter.
Please check that you are using the original MOD. If you are using another livery (updated from F1-2014) or someone else MOD variation, then you should address the issue with the livery/MOD author. If you think it´s a SKYFALL MOD v1.4 issue, please send more specific info and we will sort it out.
Regards, SKYFALL.

Hi skyfall, why after install your the pit strategy only 1 pitstop.Before i instal your mod this not happen.How i fix this?

And the rest just awesome. Great job;D

Great mod Skyfall, I have only found two issues; some teams (Haas, Sauber, Renault, Manor) have broken T-cams compared to the normal ones that all other teams have. Also, I cannot pick Mclaren Honda for my Career Mode, are there any fixes for these issues?

Great mod Skyfall, I have only found two issues; some teams (Haas, Sauber, Renault, Manor) have broken T-cams compared to the normal ones that all other teams have. Also, I cannot pick Mclaren Honda for my Career Mode, are there any fixes for these issues?
Tcams are droken because chasis are changed and cameras dont recognize i will say it this way wheels, floor, and some other things remain but chasis are changed

Hi,
I am working on a Mac and I figured out how to apply your mod to an extent. The menu, drivers and helmets work fine, but when it begins to race, the game crashes. It loads for quite a while then it sends me to my home screen. What do you think is the problem? Thanks!!!

IMG_20161002_2141572_rewind_kindlephoto-3161493.jpg
this came up when I tried to install the Mercedes mod any ideas how to fix it?

View attachment 154907 this came up when I tried to install the Mercedes mod any ideas how to fix it?

Hi there Saff F1,
Sorry for the delay in posting a reply.... I thought it had been already answered before.
Please check to see if you are downloading the Original SKYFALL MOD.
It may be a small "download error" during the download connection process. All files are .7z Zipped files (You may need to update your Zip App).or try Re-Downloading the file.

[P.D.: I will also check on this side the consistency of the files just in case when Racedepartment.com had the server crash a couple of months ago, there was some kind of file compression error during back up process]

There is a very good "How To" Guide created by Graham Laing I hope that it helps everyone clarify any doubts.
This is the link:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/how-to-install-a-mod.73614/

Remember to BACK-UP your game install (The guide will show you how), and use a original game installation.

Good luck. Hope this helps.

Regards, SKYFALL

Yo Skyfall, love the mod. I still think F1 2013 is the best game is the series.

But I got an issue, not terrible an issue, but Daniil Kvyat and Max Verstappen haven't changed car liveries. They seem to have taken their liveries with them, meaning a Toro Rosso is at Red Bull and vice versa. The car's performance is what it should be, but I'm just slightly annoyed by the fact that Kvyat is in a Red Bull whilst driving for Toro Rosso. All good as it's not a huge issue, but if you could help, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the mod, it's great.
However I have some issues in career mode:
Tried first career with Haas F1, car and drivers were correct, but pit crew and mechanics are Caterham 2013.
I restarted later a career with Renault, and same thing, car is renault, drivers are from 2016 but the pit crew is Lotus 2013.

Also I think that the car performance in these 2 careers were actually those from Caterham and Lotus.
With Haas I reeeeeally struggled, oversteer and understeer at the same time ( no front-end, unpredictable in entry, and rear slides way to much on exit), absolutely no straight line speed (they overtake me when I have drs and they don't) thrashed by my team mate even lowering difficulty to expert, tyre wear is HUGE...etc
With Renault, it's like driving on rails, much faster than team mate in legend difficulty, great downforce, responsive car, tyre wear level is excellent...
Yet, according to the car tiers in your description, Haas should be better than Renault.

SkyFall updated SKYFALL F1 2016 Season MOD with a new update entry:

SKYFALL F1 2017 Season MOD - is AVAILABLE!

SKYFALL F1 2017 Season MOD is upon Us!

Hello, Friends and Supporters;
It is that time of the year again, and I am exited for what this new F1 2017 Season can bring. New rules, New Cars (with Fins) and New Grip...meaning higher speeds.
Last year you guys made the F1 2016 SEASON MOD a huge hit in the RD Community and I am pleased and humbled by your support. Thanks!!
I still think that F1-2013 is Codemasters best F1 game engine...

Read the rest of this update entry...

V 1.4 is fantastic!! Thanks for your dedication Skyfall.

For the next version maybe you could add 99 flashbacks?
I tried changing the flashbacks from database.bin and in difficulty section, but no avail.. Instead of 99 flashbacks I get 0 flashback.
Could you or anyone tell me how to do it? Thanks
i like this report im a 8 year old f1 fan

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back