SKUSA Supernats 2010 in BTB for rFactor

Dear Collegues,

I started the quest of making the 2010 SKUSA supernats track from Rio Palace in Vegas. I have laid out the asphalt, resize it to the right lenght, and adjusted the different widths based on a printout given to the participants.

However, now I'm realizing that it is extremely hard to reproduce the graphic details (walls, etc) based on onboard camera videos available in youtube. Karts are extremely fast and the required detail is considerably lost...

I'm writting here to request help from someone that has actually gone to the track (if they have walked it it would be wonderful), taken pictures or possess any graphic documentation of the event besides what's available in YouTube.

Perhaps someone wants to help me on this one and share the authorship of the track with me :D

I'm not looking for a perfect track, just something with enough resemblance of the real track that would be good to practice for the event. From then, perhaps someone with more first hand experience with the track would take over and produce a more elaborated version....

Regards,
Miguel

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%