Track: Autodrom Most (No chicane)

Event start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 10 minutes
Warm up: 3 minutes
Race: 2 x 20 min

Notes:

1. 2006/2007 cars only

2. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

3. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List:

1. Ivo Simons
2. Adam Eggbeer
3. Tomasz Demolin
4. Neil Tasker
5. Łukasz Demolin
6. Kamil Uszyński
7. Amir Margalit
8. Nicholas Cole
9. Valerio Vinassa

You gottta love these cars. :)

Race 1:

Got a good Q lap and got in the 42.2 wich gave me pole.

Start was terrible. Didnt saw the lights they where right behind my Virtual Mirror. Before i realised that we started already...
So was at the back of the grid in T2. Was a bit messy after that. Someone spun in T2 and the following corners it was also abit messy.
Second to last corner i got a good run on Kamil but he blocked me abit so stayed behind him. Then he started to drift on the corner and i couldnt really avoid him. (but maybe i could i dont know.) Still sorry for that. After that my car was quite damaged at the front and the back and was still 8 seconds behind P3. Rest of the race i tried to close the gap to Nicholas and Adam. Last lap i was right behind them first Nicholas passed Adam and then Adam and i had a good Touring car scrap in the last lap. Maybe abit rough from both sides but thats racing. But got P3 in the end. :)

Race 2:

Little slower Q. But still pole.
Start was decent was to long in 1st gear so blocked Neil abit to be sure. First laps i didnt really find my groove with cold tyres. But after 2 laps i managed to pull away from Neil and Adam as they fighted it out. Was cool to watch btw. :) So took P1.

Thanks for racing guys. :)

wow nice event join at last and in Race 1 Im start last place,regular position eheheh first 2 laps a bit chaotic :D and less experience with this cars,Race2 better start and stay with the group ingage a nice battle with Tomasz and Kamil after a few of laps Tomasz ( unlucky episode) lost a car and crashed in to Kamil and me pass between the cars,sometime a bit of lucky :D my race go to the finish in loneliness,try to catch Amir but too far.

CONGRATULATIONS to WINNERS

Thanks Ivo and RD alway fun events:)

That was fun :)

Q1: PB to take 4th.

R1: Made a great start and was up to second. Had the run on Neil and had a look up the inside into Turn 5 but we touched (sorry). Recovered and held onto second. Was trying to keep in touch with Neil but he was pulling away as fast as I was pulling away from Nick. After about 4 laps my tyres disintegrated and I was just trying to stop Nick getting closer. Eventually he caught me and we had a good little scrap for a few laps before he overtook me on the last lap. Then Ivo was right behind me and we were side-by-side a lot, swapping paint before he just got in front on the penultimate corner to push me down into 4th.

Q2: Okish time for P4 again.

R2: Made another good start and was able to ass Amir on the run to turn 5. Neil ran wide in turn 9 so I was able to take second. I was holding onto the tail of Ivo for a couple of laps until he made a mistake in the penultimate corner and I had to slow to avoid him. I lost the slipstream and that allowed Neil to sit on my rear wing. Fended him off as much as I could, just trying to get him out of my slipstream on the straights but eventually he squeezed through at turn 1. I tried to get him back but he was too quick so I settled for 3rd.

Thanks Ivo, RD, and all those that raced :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.1%