Skoda Octavia Cup 2018

Cars Skoda Octavia Cup 2018 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
the update will take probably a little more than we thought :D But when it will be finished it should be final update with physics fixes and a lot of model optimizations to make the mod as "multiplayer" friendly as possible. But it will take a little more time, we are simply busy with real life stuff...
This car is worth waiting for. We'll be here. :D

Fuzo updated Skoda Octavia Cup 2018 with a new update entry:

Update 2.2

Updates and fixes in this version:
  • optimized meshes, materials and reworked LODs to improve multiplayer performance
  • reworked low poly interior to improve performance
  • improved some shader settings for some materials
  • added metallic effect for car paint
  • reworked wheel rim and blur meshes and materials, changing colors of rims will be now much easier (just edit rim_metal_detail.dds texture)
  • removed some unnecessary stuff from setup screen
  • remodeled new safety net...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Very good car guys, nice work! anyone has a clean blank tempalte for skin? when i try to get blank template for skin, i can't get a clean one. let me know. thanks!
there is a template inside the mod archive in the Octavia Cup Real Template.zip

Hey really cool liveries! Is it possible for you to make the stock version of Octavia? This is a rare car to find in literally any game and it happens to be my most favorite Thanks in advance.

Hey really cool liveries! Is it possible for you to make the stock version of Octavia? This is a rare car to find in literally any game and it happens to be my most favorite Thanks in advance.
It is possible, but unfortunatelly I don't have time for new projects now, I moved to another country and need to settle down a little, then I will look on it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back