AC Skoda Cup @ Laguna Seca - Monday 18 Nov 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Did anyone have any performance issues? I had terrible frame stuttering in both races - with the addition of broken audio in the second. My GTX 1080ti was running @ 20-25%, effectively throttled by my AMD R5 3600 cpu (new-ish system) :cry: . A veritable VR puke-fest.

The track is a Kunos track, so well optimized ...this leave the mod car ..it was ok for me personally, but I was not using my VR ...anybody else?

• Deleted member 855537

Did anyone have any performance issues? I had terrible frame stuttering in both races - with the addition of broken audio in the second. My GTX 1080ti was running @ 20-25%, effectively throttled by my AMD R5 3600 cpu (new-ish system) :cry: . A veritable VR puke-fest.
No, was running smooth on my system with HP Reverb and 1080ti

I had brief moment during qualifying when my ping was near 500 for a minute or so and causes some stuttering and lag. Normally my ping is 15-50.

But other than that everything worked normally. Lately there has been few of these similar cases for me - these started maybe month ago or so. I have 1070 + Oculus Rift cv1 and been using mainly those. Not sure what is causing these.

Bummer :(
Any chance your CPU was overheating?

The cpu temperature is fine, even when one of the cores are running @ 100%. I'm having a few other issues, mainly with the usb ports on my motherboard - mouse speed issues, peripherals not being recognised (i.e., wheel) until I've reconnected the connector. I just wanted to make sure problem isn't down to my connection with the RD server.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back