Skoda 130 RS

Cars Skoda 130 RS 1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content

Fuzo

TM-Modding
Fuzo submitted a new resource:

Skoda 130 RS - Czechoslovak legend is back...

1TT58hX.jpg

iTSCBTS.jpg

vPf1Gyf.jpg

"The legend", "Porsche of the East", and "Dream car of our fathers" are just a few nicknames of this amazing piece of art on wheels. Everyone from former Czechoslovakia knows about this car. Designed in 1975 and created with the help of modern technologies like IBM computer, it won numerous events like the famous Rally Monte Carlo in its category. Awesome...

Read more about this resource...

I see you guys made the rear trailing arm using STRUT. If it's really a trailing arm and doesn't actually behave like a strut in that geometry, I'd suggest you use DWB and graph the camber and toe curve properly, then lower the assembly to reach the real roll center, adjust for anti-forces in AC then try to match curves/whatever you deem important.

But if it's really a normal (semi) trailing and you did it like this, I guess it's cute. :roflmao:

I can't figure out why the ai won't complete an upshift on this one. Tried all of my normal fixes to no avail. Anyone?
would you please send me a little more detailed description of the issue to PM? I am interested mostly in session and assistants settings...

would you please send me a little more detailed description of the issue to PM? I am interested mostly in session and assistants settings...

Oops! My fault. I changed the ai downshift value to 1080. Should have left it at 80. First time that has caused a problem! Lesson learned. I did change the limiter to 8500 and ai upshift value to 7500 successfully. Works good!

Could be down to what I mentioned, delete the autoshift values from drivetrain.ini and see how you go.

Didn't work. Thanks, though! Didn't know you could just delete those.

BTW @axeracing the downshift value in AI settings is in % not a exact value, 80 means 80% of upshift value. I am glad that you fixed your problem by editing our files but now when I will post an update it can happen again because what I did is what @Rogerbee sugested and it is working as it should. I am sorry that our mods have this kind of issues, but honestly, there is no one in our team or community who is using something "auto" to drive virtual car. Factory settings, "H" shifters, clutches... But we will focus more to this kind of issues in the future, I promise ;)

BTW @axeracing the downshift value in AI settings is in % not a exact value, 80 means 80% of upshift value. I am glad that you fixed your problem by editing our files but now when I will post an update it can happen again because what I did is what @Rogerbee sugested and it is working as it should. I am sorry that our mods have this kind of issues, but honestly, there is no one in our team or community who is using something "auto" to drive virtual car. Factory settings, "H" shifters, clutches... But we will focus more to this kind of issues in the future, I promise ;)
Did you test the car in Ctrl-C mode? You should always do that :)

what is rear view mirror? you mean the mirror in the cockpit?
Yes. The left side of the mirror shows the right side of the track, and vice versa. When a car comes up to pass on the left, he goes by on the right! :confused:
Actually, i was having problems with the ai not shifting. It happens with many mods. I have been learning how to fix these problems little by little. Usually changing the limiter and shift points fixes it. Now i learned something new about the ai downshift value. Thanks!

Great car, by the way. Love it!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing