AC Skoda 130 RS @ Mas Du Clos - Mon 31 Aug 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
How can in become premium? Im new here
OK mate, the link is in the opening post, but I can post it here. :)

Unfortunately there is a small cost, which (amongst other things) helps us to pay for the servers. There are other benefits to Premium membership , but I think it's a fair price if all you want is access to club racing at RD.

We would be very happy to welcome you to club racing if you decide to go Premium. The staff and other racers will help with any questions you may have. I hope you decide to join us and I look forward to welcoming you to our club racing events. :)

Just a heads up on a couple of issues. If anyone is planning on using Jason's setup there is a very good chance that you're going to have to raise the suspension for the newly updated car.

Secondly, watch out for the quicksand :cautious: :confused: .
hmm did the bottom catch the kerb or what propeled you into the air? Maybe the collider will need some tweaking... This car is generaly very low, try to stay out of the kerbs :D

The small mound/ridge on the side of the track acts as a ramp to launch the car.
Skoda 130 RS  Mas Du Clos.jpg

Just a heads up on a couple of issues. If anyone is planning on using Jason's setup there is a very good chance that you're going to have to raise the suspension for the newly updated car.

Secondly, watch out for the quicksand :cautious: :confused: .
Oh my giddy aunt. I've never managed to find that one. It's a bit of a worry, because that's the most likely place on the whole track for a major off. I have been off there a few times and ended up rolling the car, but never gone as far as the gravel trap. I never even knew it was there and don't really see the point of having it so far from any corner?

BTW, I think I've heard the car (previous version) bottom out at the top of the hill - the right hander at the beginning of this clip - so I was considering raising the ride height already.

Anyway, we'll tell everybody to try and steer clear of it. That's about all we can do. Maybe @pattikins could post the vid in the Discussion section of the mod download thread?

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 121 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 94 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years