Tyre wear: Normal
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Race 1
Practice:
20:00 GMT
Qually: 20:20 GMT 10 minute
Warm up: 3 minutes
Race 1 : 30mins

Change Cars: You don't have to leave the server with the new build 494! Click on the "change car" button at the bottom.
Race 2
Practice:
21:00 GMT
Qually: 21:20 GMT 10 minute
Warm up: 3 minutes
Race 2 : 30 mins

We will be driving the Skip Barber National with R1 slicks. To get to the National car with R1 slick you have to choose the national car in the upgrades section ==> click on the tuning box at the bottom of the car selection screen. For a more immersive feeling, you can add the visor mod as well. Or just put a helmet on. :ninja:

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

MOD Installation.
To join this event, you need to install the track, and download the mod from the server. Please follow instructions here.

Note - Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum.

Sign-up list:
  1. Skippy / Clio Gijs van Elderen
  2. Clio / Skippy Rupe Wilson
  3. Skippy / Clio Franklin Stegink
  4. Clio / Skippy Rui F. Martins
  5. Skippy / Clio Dennis Coufal
  6. Clio / Skippy Jörn Horbelt
  7. Skippy / Clio April Dillon
  8. Clio / Skippy Driver
  9. Skippy / Clio Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm going to have to withdraw from this event. Very sorry. Something has come up on Friday evening that I won't be able to reschedule. :( Hope you guys have fun, and I shall see you on Saturday.

It turned out to be a skippy evening. But that didn't matter. The skippy is a funny car to drive.:thumbsup:

race 1 was a spinner:roflmao:. In lap 1 i skippied the wrong way. Back on track i saw Jörn also skippied himself.
After that it was a close battle to stay on the black stuff. I think Rui and Dennis amused themselves watching our spins.:D
April kept it clean, with skippy's nose in the right direction. That was the winning tactic.:thumbsup:

Race 2 was a nice battle with April, lap after lap i could only scrape of 0,1sec of the 4sec gap. In the end i skippied again.:roflmao:
I lost my front wing. The improvised drag reduction system and weight loss didn't help either.:O_o:.

The skippy supposed to be a learning car. And what did i learned: :barefoot: foot down, :geek: eyes closed and let the walls guide the way.:cool:

Thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing