Skippy Time !!!

Hello all. Well it is a wonderful day as I got my SR Rating up to 4.0 last night so I am now out of the Rookie Class and get start my Skippy Career, which was a main goal for me when I started iRacing a couple weeks ago.
Loved the Mazda and will continue to race it in races for fun but open wheel has always been my goal so I am excited to be taking that first step.

Anyone else here running the Skip Barber Series this season? I am just working on getting a handle on the car at the current track and trying to learn the driving characteristics. It sure does remind me of the old GPL cars. Really really fun!

Also if anyone might have a good setup for the Skip at Okayama Long to get me started that would be awesome! I am starting to read the setup guide to learn how to set up the car on my own properly but its going to take a bit of rereading im sure :)

Thanks all

One good thing to do to get used to racing the Skippy in traffic is to ghost. You sign up to spectate during a practice rather than sign up to practice, and then you can enter a car and drive, but no one else can see you and you won't cause any wrecks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%