AC Skippy @ Albert Park - Monday 16 Sep 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE - THE TRACK IS NOT LEGIT AND THEREFORE CAN NOT BE USED - SORRY I WAS UNAWARE OF THIS - RD POLICY IS TO ONLY ALLOW LEGIT TRACKS AND CAR MODS - I AM 100% IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS POLICY

Another Monday night event will be posted shorty, it will include the skippy at a different circuit.

UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited:
Can't agree with that one mate. You're just one overworked volunteer busting his butt giving us great combos. We've all done it. I'll remove my disagree rating after I've given you enough time to see it and replace it with a positive rating:)

It is fine Bobby, I know why you disagreed :thumbsup:

I should have checked :mad: ..I saw the track in my library and assumed it came from here :( ...I have now also deleted it from my personal library, I would certainly not get any enjoyment from it, knowing it is not legit.

I should have checked :mad: ..I saw the track in my library and assumed it came from here :( ...I have now also deleted it from my personal library, I would certainly not get any enjoyment from it, knowing it is not legit.
Yep, that's how it happens. I got to the point where I'd download a track to an RD Track Folder or Non Approved RD Tracks. That's how I quit making mistakes.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 298 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.6%