AC Skip Barber @ Zandvoort - Monday 21 Oct 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
When in game ..under profile :thumbsup:
In addition or another pleasant idea ... ;)
Or If you're using Content Manager ... very easy as this one allows another chosen name for online use.
You may find it in Settings/Content Manager/Online ... in Online name.

This offers you the possibility to keep your pseudo offline and the real name online.

I already apologize for the mess that my sudden connection problems might have caused, the time to understand the problem of cars diappearing was due to it.

Surely a CPL problem, as I don't have any other program searching for updates in the background when driving online.

Really sorry, guys. :O_o::O_o:

EDIT: CPL is a french name for Home Plugs ;) ( or Powerline AV Network Kit ).

Last edited:
A couple of new names, that is always good to see..I hope you guys had some fun :thumbsup:

A couple of incidents, but that always happens at this circuit ..it is very narrow and difficult to pass

I personally had some great battles ...:D

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and every driver that finished :thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week ...a much wider track :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Really fun these Skippy's. First heat after Tarzan 3th mostly because @Aksu bumped @Enzo Fazzi in the wall so that others had to brake. Sadly someone hit my rear in the Wilgenhaeghe turn that made me do a 180:(. So I ended up last. After catching up I finished 9th. Second heat went well up till Scheivlak were I made my usual mistake:notworthy:. From 10th I saw a lot of you relaxing in the sand/grass and came out 4th. I catched up behind @Raresch and when he and @Craig Dunkley had a bad moment in Tarzan I could sneak by:sneaky:. Managed to make no more mistakes so I reached the podium.

Thanks for organising, Craig.
@Axel Moebius : Incredible lap times:confused::thumbsup::alien::speechless:; How do you manage to be more than a second faster than Enzo and Aki? What's your secret?

Really fun these Skippy's. First heat after Tarzan 3th mostly because @Aksu bumped @Enzo Fazzi in the wall so that others had to brake. Sadly someone hit my rear in the Wilgenhaeghe turn that made me do a 180:(. So I ended up last. After catching up I finished 9th. Second heat went well up till Scheivlak were I made my usual mistake:notworthy:. From 10th I saw a lot of you relaxing in the sand/grass and came out 4th. I catched up behind @Raresch and when he and @Craig Dunkley had a bad moment in Tarzan I could sneak by:sneaky:. Managed to make no more mistakes so I reached the podium.

Thanks for organising, Craig.
@Axel Moebius : Incredible lap times:confused::thumbsup::alien::speechless:; How do you manage to be more than a second faster than Enzo and Aki? What's your secret?
yeah ... sorry @Craig Dunkley for bumping into you, I braked A little earlier than usual but it wasn't enough earlier. I usually go out of track, just to not hit, but this time it surprised me as well how much longer I needed to brake while slipstream.
My first race was full of mistakes. The second was almost perfect (except for the aforementioned incident). I still cannot believe @Craig Dunkley and @CK23 how we didn't touch in Tarzan, Gerlach and Hugenholtz turns. I guess any other car would have been some incident. nice driving from you all.

A couple of new names, that is always good to see..I hope you guys had some fun :thumbsup:

A couple of incidents, but that always happens at this circuit ..it is very narrow and difficult to pass

I personally had some great battles ...:D

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and every driver that finished :thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week ...a much wider track :thumbsup:

Craig, many apologies for clipping the back of your car @ bocht 9 -or in my case botch 9.

yeah ... sorry @Craig Dunkley for bumping into you, I braked A little earlier than usual but it wasn't enough earlier. I usually go out of track, just to not hit, but this time it surprised me as well how much longer I needed to brake while slipstream.
My first race was full of mistakes. The second was almost perfect (except for the aforementioned incident). I still cannot believe @Craig Dunkley and @CK23 how we didn't touch in Tarzan, Gerlach and Hugenholtz turns. I guess any other car would have been some incident. nice driving from you all.
Yes mate it was rather close but could see what was going to happen that's why I jammed my brakes on and took a tighter line to get the cut back. Was a great evening racing

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back