Right now there isn't any experienced physics person on the project, Daniel has been doing them himself. We found some basic info in regards to track/length/height for the car, but haven't been able to find much more. I believe he's using the FA-01 as a reference for some things. It's mostly been test driving and revising, comparing to both real world and iRacing onboards. It would be great to have someone with physics experience come onboard :)

Yes as DrPenguin said im doing physics right now, and with A LOT OF HELP from him, hes an amazing test driver and help me to improve a lot, still, if some physics experienced guy can help us... wellcome aboard!
upload_2019-4-18_16-13-36.png

The ones the game engine uses (SUSP_LF WHEEL_LF etc.) should be in all the LODs but don't need to have objects as children (eg. LOD D should be 1 mesh, not separate wheels).

I don't have very good judgement right now because I'm tired, but I could maybe take a knack at it. :roflmao:

The work will be pretty shitty because A: I can't use a lot of time and B: I don't know a lot about cars like this, but I know all the basics well enough. Made a lot of high quality roadcars. I'll use like a week just to get it up to speed and have a base for someone to work from, but it won't be accurate that I can guarantee. I don't have iRacing so I can't really use that as a reference either.

If you're interested PM me. Just know I probably won't stick onboard to bring it to real accuracy. Just make it good.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back