rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Skippy.jpg

Event Details
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SKIPPY
Cars: ISI Skip Barber Formula 2000 ==> National
Track:
Daytona SCES

Note: We will be driving the Skip Barber National with R1 slicks. To get to the National car with R1 slick you have to choose the national car in the upgrades section ==> click on the tuning box at the bottom of the car selection screen.

Weather: Dry
Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Assists:
Auto-clutch:
Allowed
Auto-shift: Allowed

Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:20 GMT - 5 mins
Warm up: 5 mins
Race 1: 15 mins
Qualifying 2: 5 min
Warm up 2: 5 min (will be skipped if not needed)
Race 2: 15 mins

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

Note: Your free RD license is valid until 1st March. Upgrade your account to Premium here.

Sign-up list:
  1. Gijs van Elderen
  2. Matej Lakota
  3. Joao Fernandes
  4. Miroslav Davidovic
  5. David O'Reilly
  6. Jim Brailsford
  7. Simon Christmann
  8. Anatoliy Tkachenko
  9. Andreas Oehrlich
  10. Steve Combey
    Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. ...

Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I must apologise for left sever before race #2, but I really feel bad because fever and flu.

I had a good pace in qualy, but in the race Andreas was untachable with his lap times. I am happy, I didn´t ruin anybody˙s race with my spin right on racing line in first corner, I am sorry for that, but just a little too long observation in rear mirror costs me that mistake :( .
Thanks all and looking forward to more Skippy races :thumbsup:.

So much fun. :D
Never drove the car before so this event was a good time to start. Did a little practice to know the track and immediately knew that this car was going to be a handful. It really rewards a smooth driving so had to learn a lot in few minutes.:p

Race 1 started with a small crash because while looking at the mirrors i forgot to look where i was going so the next thing i saw was a barrier. :whistling:
No damage done and it was time to catch the other cars. Great battles at the back i still manage to gain some positions.

Race 2 i was getting more comfortable in the car and had company during the whole race with a great battle until the finish line. Clean and fair makes thing much more fun and it was.:thumbsup:

Thanks to all that showed up for a great time.

Funny to races.

In the first i did a mistake in the first few laps in the first corner so that my car choose to take a tighter line and i found myself in the pit exit. But it cost only 3sec and 2 positions. But i was out of the fight and had a lonely rest of the race.

In the second a had a brilliant start from P6 to P2. But @Gijs van Elderen and @Steve Combey could catch me. I the fight with Gijs i forgot the chicane and drove straight :( but let both through to have no advantage. After the i had a nice fight with Joao. In the Infield it was mostly fighting and at the oval it felt a bit like teamwork to benefit from the draft :D

It nice to fight with people when you know they dont make some silly stuff :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%