Skip Barber for Assetto Corsa

Cars Skip Barber for Assetto Corsa 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
After I drive the updated version, when I try to get the F5 camera, my game immadiately jumps to my desktop. And I can't see the game again. But I can still click stuff in the game. Anyone have a similar problem?
Wierd, it works fine for me...
upload_2019-8-14_17-6-18.png

you know? its weird, it happen to me a couple days ago but with the Mini Cooper, I erased it, erase the folder , re instaled it and then it worked... but not the skippy but the mini cooper
Yeah its really strange, I tried deleting everything, installing again, restarting content manager but nothing helps. Along with that error, when I open the car in Content tab I also get this host of errors.
upload_2019-8-15_20-14-53.png

Yeah its really strange, I tried deleting everything, installing again, restarting content manager but nothing helps. Along with that error, when I open the car in Content tab I also get this host of errors.
View attachment 320276

Make sure you don't have the car's folder nested inside an additional folder. It looks like you have an extra layer of folders there and that's why everything is missing.

No, the link is fine.

We should remove the directory in the download, because the modern generation isn't used to installing mods manually. :roflmao:

Just have the encrypted directory have the version number, and put the "content" in there so it's a drag and drop.

No, the link is fine.

We should remove the directory in the download, because the modern generation isn't used to installing mods manually. :roflmao:

Just have the encrypted directory have the version number, and put the "content" in there so it's a drag and drop.

No, the link is fine.

No, the link is fine.

No, the link is fine.

this car feels great and driving is a lot of fun...well done!
But I have a 'problem' with the look of the tires. While standing still or driving at very low speed everything is ok. But when driving faster the wobbling (?), deforming (?) or welding (?) effect on the tires look very strange too me.
Any ideas how to reduce this effect...it really makes me nervous when driving this wonderful mod ;-)
I'm using CSP 0.1.25preview183.
Many thx in advance!

this car feels great and driving is a lot of fun...well done!
But I have a 'problem' with the look of the tires. While standing still or driving at very low speed everything is ok. But when driving faster the wobbling (?), deforming (?) or welding (?) effect on the tires look very strange too me.
Any ideas how to reduce this effect...it really makes me nervous when driving this wonderful mod ;-)
I'm using CSP 0.1.25preview183.
Many thx in advance!
Update your CSP.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back