Skip Barber for Assetto Corsa

Cars Skip Barber for Assetto Corsa 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is there any particular reason for the 3D collider to drag on the ground
skip1.jpg

instead of
skip2.jpg

While on the most tracks it`s irrelevant stumping on a rare patch of wall is producing very poor handling.

Can we also have manuall h shifter? I do not think that sequential gearbox is such realistic
It doesn't. You can shift any car in any way in rF2, there is no drivetrain simulation.

The Skip Barber Formula 2000 has a sequential transmission operated by a stick, not H-pattern.

In the video, when the car is positioned where the stick is in the sun, you can clearly see him only pushing forward and pulling back on the stick. It is not realistic to drive this car with an H-pattern shifter. Either use a separate controller with a sequential option, or use the paddles.

Maybe I'll shoot some new, clearer video the next time I drive one, and might even show some closeups of the shifter operation.

Is there any particular reason for the 3D collider to drag on the ground View attachment 347469

instead of View attachment 347470

While on the most tracks it`s irrelevant stumping on a rare patch of wall is producing very poor handling.
Can you send me that collider? there is a new version coming so, it would be nice to include it. Answering your question it was my first collider tho hahaha so Ididnt knew it, but now I know!

Great update!

You might clarify that the new version has a new folder name--the reason why there will be two if you don't delete the other, with its' old name. When I update a mod with added skins, I sometimes open the existing folder, delete everything except the skins folder, then transfer all the new files in. I was tired, and didn't notice the new name. Content Manager reported all kinds of errors, and it crashed the game. Reviewed everything, discovered the problem. Fixed.

Okay, going to bed.

Great update!
This 1.4 is very fun to drive.
tried some races @rOAD Atlanta short and@Okayama and noticed the fuel comsuption is less than 1 liter for lap. Can it be true?
Compared laptimes with the Iracing one @the same tracks this 1.4 is far slower.
Maybe I had too much fuel! :)
Many thx for this beauty!!!!

Great update!
This 1.4 is very fun to drive.
tried some races @rOAD Atlanta short and@Okayama and noticed the fuel comsuption is less than 1 liter for lap. Can it be true?
Compared laptimes with the Iracing one @the same tracks this 1.4 is far slower.
Maybe I had too much fuel! :)
Many thx for this beauty!!!!
Pretty sure it's using a generic KS fuel consumption value. Although the engine is somewhat old, it's not very high displacement at only 2.0L so it's probably not terribly inefficient. Dunno if 1l per lap is accurate or not, don't care so much currently. If someone has a real fuel consumption value, hit me up.

The iRacing car is probably the version on slicks. This is using the pretty low-end road tires used in the trainer cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back