Skins series overwritten?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Hal Burns, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Hal Burns

Hal Burns

Ratings:
    +122
    Hi,
    On my start screen, I used to have the F3 Europe series and Scirocco Cup...now I have 2 Scirocco Cups and no F3 Europe although F3 files are still in place. Corruption? Any quick fix?

2. Pudu

Pudu

Ratings:
    +82
    It can happen when you have conflicting/confusing (for the game) ID or Order values in the SRS, I believe.

First, try commenting out the Order number in the Scirocco SRS using // before it, like this:

//Order=01

to see if that solves the issue and then go from there.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hal Burns

Hal Burns

Ratings:
    +122
    No Order number for Scirocco Cup ( no ID) or F3 Europe ( ID=6). F3 Brazil ( default series) is ID =6 and Order =6.
    Edit: The F3 Europe cars are available in All Cars, so not a big deal. I read that sometimes mods will end up in there, so all good for now. Rebuilding soon anyway. Thanks again.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  4. Pudu

Pudu

Ratings:
    +82
    From past experience it can be any mod's srs which is causing the issue, not simply the two in question.

My most used installation has only 8 series, and only 1 stock series. I had to mess about to get them showing properly. In the end, it was easiest to remove Order=# from all my mods (but not the stock reiza## series) and just let the game order them alphabetically using the name of the srs file. It will always try to put reiza## series first, and then the mods line up alphabetically after.

• Beer Beer x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.