[SKINS] Personal Ferrari 312T + all drivers suits pack

Skins [SKINS] Personal Ferrari 312T + all drivers suits pack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Patcha submitted a new resource:

[SKINS] My personal Ferrari 312T! - Personalized Ferrari 312T in Assetto Corsa with my name and race number by Patcha

Hi all!
I wanna share my customized Ferrari 312T!
Pratically I just put my name and my race number. :D

I know this is just a personal skin and nothing original. But sharing is free, so I wanna do! :)

Unzip the file in "Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ferrari_312t\skins" where "Steam" is Steam's installation folder.
It should create a new folder called "serio_ap".

Read more about this resource...

Hi PATCHA. I ask if is possible made a personal skin for me too? My name is "LUIS FARIA", number is "69" and country is "PORTUGAL". Tks ;)
Tigerlima, I'm very sorry, but I cannot risk to start get requests by everybody. :\
It's not such immediate as it seems, 'cause I don't have original font, so every writing and numpad must be edited to fit and looks like as much as possible the original from Kunos!

But I can share with you my "easier" template.
Easier 'cause you already have a text level to write your name, than make a copy and edit it to fit the area.
Also the name in the Kunos template is cut between two skins sections, instead I make white lines longer to make the name fit in one section only (use "wireframe" level to be sure you don't go over drawed area).

Also numpad has his font, but I'm not sure it will fit other numbers like it fits 90... 69 maybe it's ok, too.

The template file is to be read and edited with Gimp2, it's a free software downloadable in Internet!

This is my "easier" template: http://www.patcha.it/Skins/Downloads/ac_ferrari_312t_easy_template.zip

Patcha updated [SKINS] My personal Ferrari 312T! with a new update entry:

NEW: ALL DRIVERS SUITS PACK (for AC 1.5)

NEW: ALL DRIVERS SUITS PACK (for AC 1.5)
I "recycle" this skin's file to host a skin pack for all Ferrari 312T drivers starting from AC 1.5.
As you may already know, form AC 1.5 Kunos introduced a new driver model with new textures... but actually they made no ingame texture for it!
So all drivers of all cars have just white suit and gloves.
While helmets are not new in AC 1.5, strangely all Ferrari 312T have no personal helmet skin (except the generical base red).
Well this "additional...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm quite new to AC so I am asking some help for adding skins.
Does this skinpack only add new/different helmets and gloves or also the cars with the different colours (yellow, green, blue, white, etc)? I would like to add my own driver name to the blue and white car but cannot find it in the downloaded archive. The original Ferrari livery is there (in "serio_ap") but the other folders ("04_racing_4", "05_racing_5", etc) don't seem to have a file for the car, only DDS files for the helmets and gloves.
I'm probably overlooking something and would be grateful for some advice.

Congratulations and thank you, now I was able to personalize my helmet! Indeed, it's a shame not to be able to customize the 69/ 75 helmet pilot !

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years