Skins SKINS FORMULA HYBRID X 2022 EVO - FULL TEAMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
J.Ivan submitted a new resource:

SKINS FORMULA HYBRID X 2022 EVO - FULL TEAMS - SKINS FORMULA HYBRID X 2022 EVO

MY FIRST CONTRIBUTION TO RACEDEPARTAMENT, ALL F1 SKINS FOR FORMULA HYBRID X 2022 EVO.
INCLUDING THE HELMETS, AND PILOTS IN THEIR NEW TEAMS. VALTERI BOTTAS IN ALFA ROMEO, GEORGE RUSELL IN MERCEDES, ETC ETC.I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, GREETING TO ALL
View attachment 516932

View attachment 516934

View attachment 516936

View attachment 516939

View attachment 516942
View attachment 516944
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Really nice skins. However, parts of your helmets are visible for VR users, and this ruins the immersion. This problem has occurred with other F1 skin packs. There must be a way to correct this.

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_vhe_interlagos_12-10-121-10-40-45.jpg

EDIT: Red Bull 33 - Verstappen seems to be the only one with this problem.

In the Ext_Config.ini in the skin, change the lines below as shown.

Change
[DRIVER3D_HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET85

To
[DRIVER3D_HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET <-- Remove 85

Last edited:
Really nice skins. However, parts of your helmets are visible for VR users, and this ruins the immersion. This problem has occurred with other F1 skin packs. There must be a way to correct this.

View attachment 516969
It's because of the ACSPRH mod. The ext_config.ini file in the skin folder is incorrectly configured.

On a side note, just looking at the preview screens, a few things seem off to me. Mazepin's number on the rear fin is mirrored, as are almost all team names on the wheel covers.

Lo siento, soy super novato en esto, tengo los skins descargados, pero los coches hay que descargarlos a parte? donde estan? Gracias si alguien me ayuda

Im big noob, Do I need to dowload the cars formula hybrid 2022? or where are they?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back