Skins for Urd T5 2018 mod

How is the mod, is it worth buying? I was thinking of doing them over the weekend since I've been desperately waiting for an updated DTM mod

The mod is great , Fun to drive these version of the DTM Cars with ....drs ....love the race with these cars... great ....is great mod for the money....waiting for original skins.....Have fun :D

Are they actually different from the 2015 cars in any meaningful way? Love driving these cars but don't feel like paying 10 euros for updated exterior models.
So I bit the bullet and bought it. Visually it looks great, if you must have the latest models then you'll be happy as is. But as for the driving, meh, I don't feel there's much difference. I'd be the first to admit I'm really not a good judge of these things as I miss out on subtle (and not so subtle) differences in grip and such plus I haven't played it for long but imo I can't tell the difference really.

Audi skins WIP for those interested. Looking forward to the updated physics :D
Screenshot_urd_t5_aura_2018_ks_brands_hatch_4-11-118-23-16-21.jpg

I bought the 2015 version some time ago (maybe 2 years), and I liked it, but after one of the AC updates I lost some of the sounds (like tyres sounds). Some time later the mod was apparently updated but I was not able to find the way to re-download. I contacted them via "contact" form on the website, and I got the answer that ,indeed the sounds were updated, but when I asked how can I download the mod again , with updated sounds, I had no answer...I didn't want to pay again so I "swaped" the sounds with Mod Manager.
Now I am looking at the 2018 version and was about to purchase it, when after watching Billy Strange's video I realised that he also complained about the lack of tyre sounds, sooo.....
Also, the physics are supposed to be updated...so I don't know...what if I am not able to download the updated versions this time around either....?
Can somebody help me to clarify that? I don't trust the "contact" form on URD website anymore...

I bought the 2015 version some time ago (maybe 2 years), and I liked it, but after one of the AC updates I lost some of the sounds (like tyres sounds). Some time later the mod was apparently updated but I was not able to find the way to re-download. I contacted them via "contact" form on the website, and I got the answer that ,indeed the sounds were updated, but when I asked how can I download the mod again , with updated sounds, I had no answer...I didn't want to pay again so I "swaped" the sounds with Mod Manager.
Now I am looking at the 2018 version and was about to purchase it, when after watching Billy Strange's video I realised that he also complained about the lack of tyre sounds, sooo.....
Also, the physics are supposed to be updated...so I don't know...what if I am not able to download the updated versions this time around either....?
Can somebody help me to clarify that? I don't trust the "contact" form on URD website anymore...
Hi, as far as I know, each purchase from URD has 3 or 4 more free downlads available.
I can say about your issue to the team owner if you like, PM me and specify your email, so I can send to him. And btw, you received an email of the purchased car/series, where you can access directly to the downlad link, there even says how many times you can download again. Maybe you used them all.

I bought the 2015 version about 2 weeks ago. Didn't know there was going to be a 2018 version out so soon. Can i get a free (or at least discounted) upgrade? Seems like a waste to have both versions for double money. Asked this question before, but did not get a reply from URD. I find it useless to drive both version and spend 2x the money.

If you register an account on Sellfy with the same email you used to make the purchase you should have full access to it in your account, unlimited downloads I believe and should always have the most recent version. IIRC the limited downloads in the initial email is just for that particular link.

If you register an account on Sellfy with the same email you used to make the purchase you should have full access to it in your account, unlimited downloads I believe and should always have the most recent version. IIRC the limited downloads in the initial email is just for that particular link.
I have an account registered , but it was not showing any links nor the history of purchase. Fortunately with the help of Mitja Bonca I had it resent to me and was able to download it again :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 516 39.0%