SKINS Diferences - MANDATORY

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Hello guys,

after reading John Westerlund proposal of make 2 cars per team with diferent banner and mirror banners to make the car easy to distingish in the broadcasts we have decided to make it mandatory, as obviously is a good idea.

So when you release your team folder, there should be 2 car skins with diferent colours on banner and mirrors.

Cheers,
David

Sorry to be bothering
it got me thinking
if we have a base color and we have a flow line on the car, can we change the flow line color instead of window banner and mirrors?
because the flow line kind of goes on the mirrors and to only change mirror colors might look funky :)

(ok going back to my cave :wink:)

Sorry to be bothering
it got me thinking
if we have a base color and we have a flow line on the car, can we change the flow line color instead of window banner and mirrors?
because the flow line kind of goes on the mirrors and to only change mirror colors might look funky :)

(ok going back to my cave :wink:)

Thats a cool idea, for example Maik (our skinner) has made two versions of our car, and both look awesome. So two slight colour differences would be cool IMO.

I would prefer if we could pick our own colors, due to some colored mirrors or banners maybe not looking so good on some skins.

+1

OK guys, I think every team should be able to choose his colours to make them fit the skin.

And I think Christopher point is a good one. The answer is yes, minor changes apart of the banner and mirrors are allowed aswell. But the main design should remain the same to grant the team cars are clearly the "same team" cars in the eyes of the spectators.

very sensible, keep going mates, will look even better than last year. Made me think of how some years back BAR tried to launch a F1 team with two different skins and ended up with the famous 1/2 - 1/2 design (777-Lucky Strike).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%