Skinpacks not working anymore with AMS v1.30

Hello everyone!

Since the release of new AMS version v1.30, several skinpacks found here in RD.

When I enter a single race using one of these, the game freezes on loading, and stop responding.

I've already check all SRS and VEH files, hoping to find some new parameters or changes, but the skinpack files still have the same parameters as default content.

Has anyone experienced this? Anyone knows a way to solve it?

I have three skinpacks on my own here in RD (Endurance Brasil, F1BC Montana and F1BC Formula 3), none of them had changed parameters in its original counterparts.

I've also noticed that the Super Boxer Cup skinpack IS working, but the Boxer Cup Australia is not. I've checked their SRS and VEH files, and can't find nothing different between them, to cause this bug.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Thanks @speedracer1893 ! So, pitbox and ID fix the pack? I will look after it in SCB 2012 pack.

BTW, I've checked the ID of many files here (Endurance Brasil, F1BC Montana, Boxer Cup Australia), all veh have IDs and there's virtually nothing different from default content, but my packs still don't work.

Might be something on your end. I just loaded up Endurance Brasil and its working fine for me.
Really? What a relief to hear that! I was going nuts over here :)

If not asking too much, could you please test my other 2 skinpacs, F1BC Montana and F1BC Formula 3 ? I will have to investigate whats happening around here, I've performed integrity check twice now, and the problem persists. I think I will have to download all from scratch eventually :-(

I'm having similar issues with this, particularly skinpacks for the 1988, 1995 and 2002 formula cars. The error I get is 'UNKNOWN TOKEN' and then either 'FWINGA' or 'FWINGB' dependent on the car. Anyone any ideas?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back