Skins Skinning Problem

Hi guys, I just got a new computer, with 5600XT as GPU. Last time I was making a skin, I had an Nvidia GPU, which made no problems. Now, as I finished the skinning on the .psd file, I got Nvidia Plugins as on the old computer in order to save .dds files and get skins. For some reason, as I saved the skin and opened CM Showroom to see it, it was still blank as the original model. How can I fix this? I checked everything was made in the right way but still got no signs of the skin I made, which is very sad as I wanted to try it on the new computer.
Is it due to the difference between plugin (Nvidia) and GPU (AMD)?

Please check if on cm>settings>content manager>plugins you have "Magick.NET" installed. Restart CM. Then on the Cm Showroom enable skin editing mode. This is so you can test directly with the .psd file (with same file name as the respective dds, but not the extension) on the skins folder. Cm showroom will be refreshed everytime you save over that file, applying it to the model.

The gpu you have should make no difference for the nv dds plugin, it's not gpu accelerated.
Confirm if the name of the file+extension is correct, if it depends on a missing black or white alpha channel to show, or if the format you're exporting to is unsupported (or doesn't include a required alpha channel).

My guess is that you've got the wrong file name for the skin, or you've accidentally put it in the wrong folder/forgotten to place it in the folder.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back