Skin Templates - Formula RSS 3 V6

Skins Skin Templates - Formula RSS 3 V6 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
garyjpaterson submitted a new resource:

Skin Templates - Formula RSS 3 V6 - Skin Templates for the RSS 3 V6

Skin templates for the Formula RSS 3 V6

I've tried to keep it reasonably logical but ask if you're unsure about how something works.

Includes 3D PSD templates too.

upload_2019-5-11_19-34-15-png.305291

upload_2019-5-11_19-34-47-png.305293

Read more about this resource...

thanks for the templates, i am teaching myself to try and use the 3D model and i am at the point where i can apply decals etc BUT no matter what i try they always look POOP when transferred to the 2D template...

i have noticed this in my experimenting... lets say i want to put a word on the side in a font that needs to be 160pt on the 2D, when I go to 3D to apply it there is noway 160pt can fit on the same location so i scale the font down and to look the same size as on the 2D it is around 35pt ???? do you know what i am doing wrong at all?

Hey, i read your reply to my review.
I’d like to know how i can make sure my Photoshop 3D painted car will show up correctly in Assetto Corsa.
If i just make a .dds file out of the painted 3D template, it will appear as an image over the car which is obviously not what you want.

So basically my question is: what’s the procedure of getting my 3D template into AC correctly.

Thanks!

Hey, i read your reply to my review.
I’d like to know how i can make sure my Photoshop 3D painted car will show up correctly in Assetto Corsa.
If i just make a .dds file out of the painted 3D template, it will appear as an image over the car which is obviously not what you want.

So basically my question is: what’s the procedure of getting my 3D template into AC correctly.

Thanks!
Just make sure to double click this 'skin' button, which should open up the 2D version of the 3D skin.

unknown.png

I've actually overwritten the public skin templates accidentally lol so can't remember what they look like, but it should have the AO layers etc on it. If not, just copy them over from the 2D templates, or likewise transfer the shapes you've jsut created onto the 2D templates and work from there (thats what I do, mock up the shapes in 3D, transfer to 2D and tidy them up).

Then you have something like this, which you can save as a skin like normal :)

unknown.png

First eval, thank you for this awesome car and these templates, but usually I don’t work with photoshop. Do you have the .obj files for me so I could still edit it in 3d space?

First eval, thank you for this awesome car and these templates, but usually I don’t work with photoshop. Do you have the .obj files for me so I could still edit it in 3d space?
Hi all templates are on Sellfy inside the template area it provides all textures + PSD 2D and 3D so you can paint all the cars.

Hi all templates are on Sellfy inside the template area it provides all textures + PSD 2D and 3D so you can paint all the cars.

yeah but i don't work with PS so i need the .obj files for my 3d model....but a friend of mine with PS extracted them for me :D but now i have a new question,with the premade skins there is also a DecalsHR.dss file...when i try to aply it to my working UV for the skin.dss it messes up and i get the logos all over the place

1608056485673.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 103 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 53 6.5%
  • < 5 years