Skin requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FOG-Racecarmike

• FOG-Racecarmike

If there are any people out there that would like a skin for rFactor just give me a shout. I am a bit bored lately and need something to do. :)

Please give the name of the mod, car and what you would like it to look like.

Cheers,

Mikey.

• FOG-Racecarmike

Sorry to disappoint you, James. But you seem to have picked the hardest mod ever to skin. :) There are numbers that have been placed on the template which are embedded in with another layer making a long and painful process to sort out. Especially when using Paint Shop Pro 10, not as effective as Photoshop. :( Maybe asking a another skinner to create one for CC would be a better idea. :)

If you chose another mod I will be quite happy to skin it for you. I know you like the Super Clio's, shall I start a nice one on them?

Regards,

Mikey.

• FOG-Racecarmike

At the moment there is no windows, the paint job is a bit random and christ the Clio's are hard to do. :O I have done some skinning but it is still no where near finished. See what more you want on it and I'll see what I can do. :)

• FOG-Racecarmike

Well it is a bit better with a bit of tidying up and another logo on top. What do you want next... I know some of the lines are a bit buggered... I will sort that out too. :)

I also sorted out all the coding in the .VEH file so the skin is with all the other skins in the list and it is called James Johnson and when you click it it comes up with all the information about Team Doughnut. :)

Attachments

• JAMES.jpg
    JAMES.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 205
  • JAMES2.jpg
    JAMES2.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 203
  • JAMES3.jpg
    JAMES3.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 211
  • JAMES4.jpg
    JAMES4.jpg