Skin pack for Guerilla Mods GT4 cars

Skins Skin pack for Guerilla Mods GT4 cars 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
jeanvendors submitted a new resource:

Skin pack for Guerilla Mods GT4 cars - 13 assorted 2k-res skins for the GT4 cars produced by Guerilla Mods.

This is a collections of skins I've made for the GT4 cars made by Guerilla Mods. If you haven't downloaded these cars yet, Search on Facebook for Guerilla Mods and the private group should come up.
All skins come with .json info as well as driver/crew colors.

These are the GT4 cars I've made skins for (so far), as well as the skin names so you can make sure they've installed correctly:

Aston Martin Vantage
-Ninja Tune

BMW M4
-Stella Artois

Chevrolet Camaro
-Arizona
-Sonhador

Ford...

Read more about this resource...

jeanvendors updated Skin pack for Guerilla Mods GT4 cars with a new update entry:

Jeanvendors Guerilla Mods GT4 Skins Pack V2

Version 2! This update brings the total of the skin pack to 21! Plus, a bonus skin in there as well, as a treat. See if you can find it ;)

All skins have team info .JSON files as well as driver and crew outfits.

INSTALL: Simply drag the folder "cars" into your Assetto Corsa/Content folder, or drag and drop the .rar file into Content Manager...

Read the rest of this update entry...

jeanvendors updated Skin pack for Guerilla Mods GT4 cars with a new update entry:

Regarding the new GM GT4 models

CRUCIAL UPDATE, 6/20/21: if you find and download this skin pack anytime after this update is posted, many of these skins may not work with the Guerilla Mods GT4 cars, as GM is currently in the process of creating new models from scratch for each of them.

I greatly appreciate the kind words on these and glad that you all liked them. :)
I may try and redo the pack with the new car models, especially because I’ve gotten a lot better at livery design in the meantime, but working with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi ! is there an update for 0.80 ? I just install this pack and skins are white, only Stella Artois for BMW and Petco for Panoz works

Last edited:
I've got a few updates for the new cars (AMG, R8, Cayman, McLaren, Supra, Camaro, and Aston Martin) on my profile here :)
Unfortunately other things have taken over in my life so I can't guarantee I'll return to the rest of the project. :(

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years