Skin Pack & Custom Helmets

Chris

Premium
RD Thrustmaster AFM smaller logo.jpg

All things skins!
Use this thread to discuss and share your masterpieces with fellow league racers and the community :)

Skin Pack Download:
The link to the finished skin pack will be placed in this post once the teams and drivers have been sorted.

Helmet PSD Download: HERE

Please do not:

1. Delete, move or alter the Thrustmaster logo in any way shape or form.
  2. Have any trademarked logos as part of your design without the written consent of the company's logo(s) you've used.
  3. Place any explicit photos or graphics on the helmet.
  4. Submit them to me until the Pre-Season Qually is completed and finalised with driver numbers issued.
You are also allowed to create your own style and/or font of driver number, so long as it is clearly visible (please use the font size that the text layer uses), and does not clash with the above four points.

If you are unsure as to how to create a custom helmet livery, then you can try contacting a skin modder and ask for their services, or you can use the generic helmets that I have created for each team that will be provided in the finished skin pack for those that haven't designed a custom one :)

Looking forward to seeing some great designs, so get painting! :D

Nice Chris.
Hey my boss at work is looking to do my helmet. How do you look at a preview of the result? Is there a forum post somewhere that explains how to do the skin etc??
I'm sure there is a rendering program that lets you see what it'll look like quicker than having to boot the game each time, but unfortunately my skinning knowledge is highly limited, so I wouldn't have a clue mate.

10th of June. That way I'll have some time to package everything together before the first race on June 13th.

Again, make sure you wait until your driver number has been assigned, otherwise chances are you'll put the wrong number on your helmet :roflmao:

so the bottom of the number faces towards the front of the car then?
Nope, doesn't have to face forwards, but it should be either forwards or backwards, please not left or right lol.
Facing backwards will be more useful for the onboard camera shots, but won't be as good for the trackside cameras.

LOL those names are people who are apart of clubs I'm in, 184Garage & MonkeyBoyzClub :laugh: and just so you know @Chris Stacey all the logos on there are fictional :)

@Casper :D:roflmao: I know the Casper image might have to go due to the rules but I just made this for fun hahaha only took me like 10 min :p You can have it if you want!

CASPER1_zpshlmfpld6.jpg~original

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 168 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%