Resource icon

Skins SKIN PACK Addon for GT3 Pack 2.54 Part-1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I was proud that I was able to contribute to the pack. I wanted to also thank you for trying to help get the ICON thing sorted out. I used the methods you described but even though I followed the directions, it did make the files for me but the icons wouldn't show up. Ya I'm pulling out my hair. what's left of it anyways. Thanks for your hard work.

THX

PACO SKIINOFF

Hi I just checked out the skin mod and it's great with one exception, my Merc is the wrong color, complied before they fixed the problem. I have the 2 .DDS files to correct this. The cars should be green, one with a carbon hood and the other without. How would you like to handle this to get my cars looking the way they should be?

1st Officer PACO572

Last edited:
Hi Paco, i was hoping that after you saw your car skins so incorrectly displayed that you would be contacting me with your corrected DDS files.

Either do a corrected skin update in this skin section and i'll download them from there or upload the files to MediaFire or wherever you prefer then add the download link here so i can include them in my next update coming at the end of this month, thanks!

Last edited:
Hi and thanks for taking the time to respond to me Ace. I'll have a link to the 2 files in the coming days and will post them here.

1st Officer PACO572

I create a V-Mod which allows you to choose Car makes and Car numbers plus Tracks you want in your Race Event Series.

In the rFactor launcher click on the "MAS Utility" which is the second Icon from the bottom. In the Mas Utility which pops up choose "Create the Package file" then select "Create New Mod Package". Type in the Mod name then click Next and add the Tracks you want. Click Next to now add the Vehicles and be sure to select "Only" the Vehicles using the 3rd party Skin Pack version "1.998" or latest version. (The game won't allow you to use both the default skins and 3rd party skins together when creating your V-Mod).

NOTE: To add multiple Tracks and Cars press your "Ctrl" key while making your selections! Now click Next to "Add Other Components" which you can usually ignore, then choose "Done"

This next step is necessary if you only want certain Car numbers from each Car manufacturer to race in your Event: Highlight a Car manufacturer and uncheck any Car numbers that you don't want in your Race Event. Now click "Package", then click "Install", now click "Done".

Now startup a Single Player game and after game loads up choose "Series" - (All Cars & Tracks)
Un-tick "All Tracks & Cars" (GREY) then select your Race Event, now click "ACCEPT". Now only your Tracks and Cars that you selected when making your V-Mod package will be shown and available for your Race Event.

This appears to be alot of info but it's really quite easy after you do it a few times! Good Luck!!!

Last edited:
Ace King updated SKIN PACK Addon for GT3 Pack with a new update entry:

SKIN PACK Addon for GT3 Pack 2.00

This update includes 6 new skins from Doug62 and 2 new skins from Vasilis Katerinakis bringing the grand total to 77.
New personalized thumbnails provided by Doug62 for his Bentley #09 and McLaren #09, 47A, 58A, 59C.

Unzip and then place the 5 rfcmp files into your rFactor2/Packages directory then go in game to install them.

Huge credits to Studio 397 for this great GT3 Pack and full credits go to all these awesome painters: andrea1968, Juan Roguez, Francois Strat, Vasilis Katerinakis,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
It might be your unzip program can't unzip a 7-Zip file so download and install either the 7-Zip 32 bit or 64 bit EXE installer depending on your system specs (top of page). I believe this is your problem so hope this helps! Here is their website > https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

NOTE: The 7-Zip file contains 5 RFCMP files after you unzip it. Now place those files into your rFactor 2/Packages directory, then proceed to install them from your rFactor launcher.

Last edited:
It might be your unzip program can't unzip a 7-Zip file so download and install either the 7-Zip 32 bit or 64 bit EXE installer depending on your system specs (top of page). I believe this is your problem so hope this helps! Here is their website > https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

NOTE: The 7-Zip file contains 5 RFCMP files after you unzip it. Now place those files into your rFactor 2/Packages directory, then proceed to install them from your rFactor launcher.
AH hah... That worked. ive always used WinRar and this is the first time ive had an issue. Much thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back