Resource icon

Skins SKIN PACK Addon for "GT3 Challengers Pack" 1.48

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ace King submitted a new resource:

SKIN PACK Addon for "GT3 Challengers Pack" - S397-GT3-SKIN-PKG

This Skin Pack consists of the Aston Martin, Audi R8 LMS, BMW M6, McLaren 720S and Porsche 911 providing "35" AI opponents. :)

Car selection provides Team and Driver names plus Car thumbnails for your convenience.

"Opponent Filters"
GT3_AstonMartin_Pack, GT3_Audi_R8_LMS_Pack, GT3_BMW_M6_Pack, GT3_McLaren_720S_Pack, GT3_Porsche_911_GT3_R_Pack, IMSA_2018.

Unzip and then place the three RFCMP files into your rFactor2/Packages directory then go in game to install them.

HUGE CREDITS to...

Read more about this resource...

I get this error message with all of the cars - any solution?

Attachments

• shot.JPG
    shot.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 408
I get this error message with all of the cars - any solution?
Studio 397 released a update so it broke all my skin packs and is why you're getting this error. I just released a update for my Challengers Skin Pack v1.48 so before you install this new version you need to delete any old skin pack folders otherwise you might have additional errors. Good luck

Last edited:
thanks for your efforts ace , i have a problem when i installed the files into the packages ,then installed the packages ,the whole gt3 pack has disappeared ,i cannot select any cars ,as there are none to select, i got the gt3 pack back again by uninstalling your files

thanks for your efforts ace , i have a problem when i installed the files into the packages ,then installed the packages ,the whole gt3 pack has disappeared ,i cannot select any cars ,as there are none to select, i got the gt3 pack back again by uninstalling your files
You first need to be sure your GT3 Challengers Pack is properly updated with the latest versions or my Skin Pack v1.48 won't be able to install correctly.

When ingame look in your "Content Manager" (2nd Icon) for the 5 car manufactures and each car will show 2 folders with their version numbers. Manually delete any older versions except for my Skin v1.48 if you already unzipped it into your Packages directory.

NOTE: If you didn't manually delete older files as described previously but instead deleted any older files from your ingame Content Manager it will uninstall your Car mod so if that happens you simply shut down your rFactor and when you start it up again it will automatically reinstall itself.

VERSIONS NEEDED:
Aston Martin: 1.44, 1.45
Audi R8 LMS: 1.46, 1.47
BMW M6 GT3: 1.42, 1.43
McLaren 720S: 1.40, 1.41
Porsche 911 GT3: 1.38, 1.39

Now Unzip my Skin Package which contains "5" RFCMP files into your rFactor2/Packages directory then go ingame to your "Content Manager" and look for my "v1.48" for each car manufacturer to install them.

Good Luck

Last edited:
thanks for reply ace ,it want let me delete or uninstall the content because it is payed content ,and i cannot find anywhere to unsubscribe from it ,also there is a extra version of each car in the list ,don't worry mate i will leave it as is ,thanks for going the extra mile

thanks for reply ace ,it want let me delete or uninstall the content because it is payed content ,and i cannot find anywhere to unsubscribe from it ,also there is a extra version of each car in the list ,don't worry mate i will leave it as is ,thanks for going the extra mile
Hi Noel, follow this Tutorial and it should fix your problem! Easy directions using pictures to follow:
https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/missing-dlc-tutorial.62565/

Keep me updated, good luck!!
Ace

Last edited:
thanks again ace ,i gave that a go but r factor 2 and several other sims are missing only raceroom is there , i tried the search bar ,but nothing
It appears that you are experiencing more severe issues and it's affecting not only your rFactor 2. Sometimes it's best to start over and begin reinstalling your sims that are affected.

Good luck, keep me updated when you found and fixed the culprit.

Last edited:
thanks ace , i just re-installed everything a couple of months ago to get vr going ,that also included w10 ,everything is running well so i will leave it as is because that was a real pain ,thanks anyway

thanks ace , i just re-installed everything a couple of months ago to get vr going ,that also included w10 ,everything is running well so i will leave it as is because that was a real pain ,thanks anyway
Noel,
At this point you night want to consider opening up a Official Support ticket thru the option in rF2 where Studio 397 asks you to send them your rF2 "Log" file to better assess what might be causing your issue!

Good luck and hope you get this all sorted out some day!

Hi! I'm trying to host a multiplayer race using skin pack and I'm creating "mod package" with MAS utility. It complains that "no teams selected ", but skin packages contain no skins. What is the proper way how to use skinpacks for multiplayer server ?
Thank you!

Hi! I'm trying to host a multiplayer race using skin pack and I'm creating "mod package" with MAS utility. It complains that "no teams selected ", but skin packages contain no skins. What is the proper way how to use skinpacks for multiplayer server ?
Thank you!
1) In the rFactor launcher click on the "MAS Utility" which is the second Icon from the bottom.
2) In the Mas Utility now choose "Create the Package file" then select "Create New Mod Package".
3) Type in the Mod name or name you choose then click Next and add the Tracks you want.
NOTE: To add multiple Tracks and Cars press your "Ctrl" key while making your selections!
4) Click Next to now add the Vehicles so in your case would be the Cars available in the "Challengers Pack" so be sure to select "Only" the 3rd party Skins version "1.48" or the latest version available for each car manufacturer you want on your Server.
5) Now click Next to "Add Other Components" which you can usually ignore, then choose "Done"

IMPORTANT NOTE:
The game won't allow you to use both the default skins and the 3rd party skins together when creating your V-Mod so you need to choose "1.48" or latest version for each car selection in this Challenger Skin Pack. (Apply only one check mark for each car manufacturer you select.)

Make sure no boxes are checked in the "left-hand column" before you click on "Package", then "Install", next click "Done".

PS. I just did a test and by following these instructions my multiplayer Server all works properly!!

Last edited:
Thank you, King!
I tried again, following your instructions and it worked.

Must have selected wrong vehicle package versions before.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Sorry for a silly question but I'm new to rf2 mods.

Does this essentially add more car liveries to the game, or does it replace the original ones? I take it these are based on real cars too?

Sorry for a silly question but I'm new to rf2 mods.

Does this essentially add more car liveries to the game, or does it replace the original ones? I take it these are based on real cars too?

As coolwhip stated it does add additional car liveries but doesn't replace the original liveries. You have the choice to use both the original liveries and the third party liveries together in your races or only use the third party liveries and exclude the original ones in races by using the Opponent filters!

EDIT: Creating a V-Mod won't allow you to include both S397 liveries and 3rd party liveries together.

Many of these liveries are based on the real cars, teams and drivers though a few are not. Have fun. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing