Resource icon

Skins SKIN PACK Addon for Endurance Pack 2.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ace King submitted a new resource:

SKIN PACK Addon for Endurance Pack - S397-GTE SKIN-PKG

This GTE Skin Pack consists of the BMW, Corvette, and Porsche totaling "60" AI opponents. :)
Car selection provides the Team and Driver names for your convience.

"Opponent Filters"
GTE BMW M8 Pack, GTE Corvette C7R Pack, GTE Porsche 991RSR Pack, IMSA 2018, Le Mans 24h 2018.

Unzip and then place the three RFCMP files into your rFactor2/Packages directory then go in game to install them.

HUGE CREDITS to Studio 397 for this awesome Endurance Pack.

FULL CREDITS to these very talented...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for this pack.
Unfortunately, the BMW package can't be installed.
Error message : Failed BMW_M8_GTE_2018 v1.70.
BMW_M8_GTE_2018 v1.70 requires unknown base mod to be installed. /BMW_M8_GTE_2018 1.70
EDIT : BMW M8 version was not the last, sorry !

Last edited:
Would be nice to get asked for permission (even though I would have agreed) but hey who bothers doing that these days :rolleyes:
Sorry, i never thought it would be a issue with a painter because you distributed your skins for everyone to enjoy and i didn't alter your skins nor take any credits for your skins plus i clearly gave Full Credits to all the painters involved. This skin pack addon further "Compliments" and Show Cases your skins plus allows the user to further enjoy your skins against the AI in their personal races. A win win. :)

To be honest it's been nearly 2 years and you're the first painter who wants a permission for their skins to be included which i respect but to be clear i had many painters who thanked me for including their skins.

If you desire i will remove any speedyx56 skins from my addon skin packs as soon as my next update.

Last edited:
Sorry, i never thought it would be a issue with a painter because you distributed your skins "freely" for everyone to enjoy plus i clearly made sure all the painters got their Full Credits. This skin pack addon further "Compliments" and Show Cases your skins plus allows the user to further enjoy your skins against the AI in their personal races. A win win. :)

To be honest it's been nearly 2 years and you're the first painter who wants a permission for their skins to be included which i respect but to be clear i had many painters who thanked me for including their skins.

If you desire i will remove any speedyx56 skins from my addon skin packs as soon as my next update.
I fully understand the intent behind those packs you're doing. (and I think they're a good thing, I thought about doing a pack for my own liveries once I've done more for rF2) The problem being if no one speaks up when their stuff is reuploaded without their consent you end up with websites profiting on free content that isn't theirs like assetto-db or assetto-garage which are the norm when it never should have become that. :)
You can of course continue to include my liveries in your rF2 packs but I think asking someone before reusing (and especially reuploading) their stuff should be done more often if anything. :thumbsup:

Ace King updated SKIN PACK Addon for Endurance Pack with a new update entry:

Skin Pk 1.76

This Update Fix was necessary due to S397 recent update which broke this pack.

Edited new naming into all car's veh files recommended by S397.

This GTE Skin Pack consists of the BMW, Corvette, and Porsche totaling "60" AI opponents. :)

"Opponent Filters improved & renamed"

"OPPONENT FILTERS"
GTE BMW M8 Pack, GTE Corvette C7R Pack, GTE Porsche 991RSR Pack, IMSA 2018 Pack, Le Mans 24h 2018 Pack.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Also thanks for this update and your efforts!

Found a little something here and on other skins too, and you maybe already are aware, on most skins the default stickers shine through because they use the default region map. Should be easy to fix by creating a default region map and region json for each car. If you need help/assistance here, let me know!

Unzip and then place the three RFCMP files into your rFactor2/Packages directory then go in game to install them.

First, thank you for this, guys! Second, how do i install from inside the game? Never did it Before. Is it in showroom?

Cheers.

Also thanks for this update and your efforts!

Found a little something here and on other skins too, and you maybe already are aware, on most skins the default stickers shine through because they use the default region map.
I'am very aware of the bleed-thru imperfections that shine through in the car's paint finish caused by using S397's default Region and JSON files that i used as a temporary work-around fix until these painters hopefully fix their previous older skins and provide the necessary Region and JSON files. These older car skins were extremely dull and didn't show the slightest amount of gloss/shine until i used my work-around fix which instantly gave these skins a nice gloss/shiny finish at the cost of some bleed-thru imperfections as you experienced.

Creating a Region Map and JSON for each of these many older car skins is not a path i desire to follow and prefer to leave this task up to those painters who care to provide these additional necessary files!

Here is S397's User Guide in what's all involved to create the "Region Map"
https://docs.studio-397.com/users-g...newmaterialsystem-Part2:CreatingThe'RegionMap'

Last edited:

First, thank you for this, guys! Second, how do i install from inside the game? Never did it Before. Is it in showroom?

Cheers.
Hi Alex,
I'am the creator in putting together all these beautiful skins provided by our awesome painters into the various Skin Pack Addons.

Here are the Simple Steps necessary:
1) My 3 Skin Pack Addons except for my Oreca 07 & URD_EGT_Detroit Skin Packs are in a Zip file so unzip the Skin Pack file and place the RFCMP files into your "Packages" directory located in your rFactor 2 install.

2) Now start up your rFactor 2 Launcher and then click on the second ICON (Content) which shows all your rF2 content. Scroll down until you locate each one of the Cars in the Skin Pack.

3) Click on the first Car your want to install which will high-light the "INSTALL" button located at the bottom portion of the screen then click on it to install. Do the same for each car from the skin pack.

4) Then clck on your Single player icon to load up your rF2

5) All the third-party skins will be located in the UI under each of the car makes and using as a example the BMW M8 GTE will also show a BMW M8 GTE Skin Pack where all your third-party skins reside!

Have fun!!

Last edited:
Hi Alex,
I'am the creator in putting together all these beautiful skins provided by our awesome painters into the various Skin Pack Addons.

Here are the Simple Steps necessary:
1) My 3 Skin Pack Addons except for my Oreca 07 & URD_EGT_Detroit Skin Packs are in a Zip file so unzip the Skin Pack file and place the RFCMP files into your "Packages" directory located in your rFactor 2 install.

2) Now start up your rFactor 2 Launcher and then click on the second ICON (Content) which shows all your rF2 content. Scroll down until you locate each one of the Cars in the Skin Pack.

3) Click on the first Car your want to install which will high-light the "INSTALL" button located at the bottom portion of the screen then click on it to install. Do the same for each car from the skin pack.

4) Then clck on your Single player icon to load up your rF2

5) All the third-party skins will be located in the UI under each of the car makes and using as a example the BMW M8 GTE will also show a BMW M8 GTE Skin Pack where all your third-party skins reside!

Have fun!!
Thanks a lot buddy! :)

Hi Ace King, i'm trying to install of your skin packs but i'm getting an error:
upload_2019-6-15_14-59-1.png

My current versions of the bmw is 1.36 and 1.37

[EDIT] Unsubscribing via the steam inventory worked... should've read above first..

Last edited:
Hi Ace King, i'm trying to install of your skin packs but i'm getting an error:View attachment 310672

My current versions of the bmw is 1.36 and 1.37

[EDIT] Unsubscribing via the steam inventory worked... should've read above first..
A new recent update released by S397 on Sunday, June 16 broke both my Endurance and Oreca 07 skin packs so stay tuned for my new Skin Pack Update Fix.

Last edited:
Last edited:
How come all the skins are white (or not displayed) in the replay? I had to delete it to get back the original skins .. when i install your packs again it turns up white (or with no skin at all) in the replays .. does it mean we need another update of the packs? I have this with all your addon packs

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 459 39.2%