Isaac Chavira

Livery Designer
Hello,

A bit of sad news turns into good news for you guys. I am getting laid off on the 31st of July. I will then continue work building the Le Mans Cup 2020 skin pack to compliment the Global Endurance MOD. The only car we are missing as of now is the Ferrari GT3 variant. After that, it will be complete.

MOD's needed to run a series. I actually plan on doing this.

Required FREE MOD:
Enduracers Endurance Pack for the Ligier JS P3. (does not work with rF2 Paint Editor)
Required FREE MOD: Portimao
Required FREE MOD: Paul Ricard
Required FREE MOD: Monza
Required FREE MOD: Spa
Required PAID DLC: Le Mans

Featured below are the teams and cars that will be featured. I will accept help however I require that you use my number plates and required FiA - ACO series decals. The rest will be on you =o). There are 17 cars in total.

P3:
  1. Norma M30 P3
GT3:
  1. AMG GT3
  2. Ferrari 488 GT3 (Not yet available)
  3. Porsche 911 GT3

Official Series Link: https://www.lemanscup.com/en

Last edited:
Yep just taking it slow until my last day of work on Tuesday (US time). Then I'll be making all the Norma's at least. The three GT models they race are all present in game as official cars. I sure wish the Ligier would work. Unless someone knows how to make matte and chrome without the rF2 Paint editor?

Is this skinpack been abandoned? A shame since no one seems to have up to date skins for the Norma!! That Rinaldi skin is beautiful though!

Yeah, I had put this off for a bit because I got a gig making unit emblems for 1C Game Studios. It took me almost 9 months to complete due to the amount of research I had to put into it. We do not have all of the cars necessary to fulfill this project let alone up to date racers.

I don't know if this project is definitely canceled but after seeing the start of the season in Barcelona I thought it would be great to enjoy this in our sim. A lot of beautiful skins in both lmp3 and GT field

Saludos!

Maybe if they give us the new cars I can start this again. We need the 2021 varaints of these three at a minimum:

1. Duqueine M30-D08
  2. Ligier JS P320
  3. Adess-EVO

We already have the Ferrari 488 GT3. Maybe since RF2 was bought by a larger company we will see these.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back