Resource icon

Skins Skin "Blue" Mercedes McLaren F1 v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pamela USA submitted a new resource:

Skins "Blue" Mercedes McLaren F1 - Skinned Mercedes McLaren F1... Never liked black color :)

Hi boys and girls :)

This is my first skin for Mercedes McLaren F1 bolid. It is not best work since i don't have prop files to do better work but i think you guys may like this. I chose blue color for my skin and i think this color looks great. All logos are changed including bolid color. Bolid theme is gaming one. I like simple cars not to much colors so main colors are blue and white. I hope you guys will enjoy this skin and once prop files get released for us we gonna make some awesome...

Read more about this resource...

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
@Pamela USA

For info :

Your file is v 1.0 but the mod is stated as 1.2

Just so you know, when you update a resource, you upload your new file, and you must change the version number. If the version number is not changed, your uploaded file does NOT replace the original (even though you uploaded it)

Cheers :)

@Pamela USA

For info :

Your file is v 1.0 but the mod is stated as 1.2

Just so you know, when you update a resource, you upload your new file, and you must change the version number. If the version number is not changed, your uploaded file does NOT replace the original (even though you uploaded it)

Cheers :)

Hi Graham! I'm confused :( Please if you have time can you post screen shots whats need to be changed. Thank you very much for help!

Pam

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
Hi Graham! I'm confused :( Please if you have time can you post screen shots whats need to be changed. Thank you very much for help!

Pam

Sure :)

Browse to your resource and click the update button/link

mod-update-1.jpg

1/ Upload your new updated file via the red ringed button

2/ You MUST change the version number in the blue ringed box, otherwise the file you just uploaded in 1/ above will be ignored (leaving your old original file behind)

3/ Changing the title of the mod is optional (green ringed), most people don't touch it

4/ The message box should be used (orange ringed), it is recommended that you post something here to describe what changes you have made with this update. For example "Esso logo added to rear wing", that sort of thing.

5/ Now click the 'Save Update' button at the bottom left of the screen

6/ Done! :)

mod-update-2.jpg

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.6%