Six wheels possible in rfactor?

L

lalalalalala

• lalalalalala

Hi does anyone know if rFactor supports 6 wheels?

I am trying to see if I can make double decker buses lol

I tried with F1C, and the game did not support 6 wheels

• lalalalalala

zomg it works!???

ok i am going to try to port my F1C car over lol

It's just for personal fun with some really amature modelling.

Too bad the racesimcentral forum is down, or i might be able to dig up some pics i took before lol.

• lalalalalala

Hi again,

So I was trying to change the original MTS files into GMT files... and I used Zmodeler to import the MTS file and export them as 3DS files. After that I am suppose to use 3ds max to export the 3ds files as GMTfiles.... however, my 3dsmax does not have GMT file export option.

Is there a way to get the needed files for my 3ds max to export as GMT files?

My 3ds max is the 2009 version.

Or is there another program to do the same thing?

anyways, this is what i am trying get into the game.

2ahejh2.jpg

While I am at it, where can I get the Tyrell you showed above? I just want to look at how they deal with the physics files to make 6 wheels work.

• Andrew Evans

After that I am suppose to use 3ds max to export the 3ds files as GMTfiles.... however, my 3dsmax does not have GMT file export option.

it's a plug-in that you need to download (don't have a link to hand)... pretty sure it only works with v6 and v7 of max too...

• lalalalalala

Could anyone point me to where i can get the plugin for GMT export?

Now i am using Max 6

I have got the GMT2-Wizard_V1.14, ModdingMax_101, importGMT2 into max just fine, but where exactly can i export as GMT??

GMT still isn't there in the EXPORT option.

• lalalalalala

Finally bus in the game

Hi! So I was finally able to make my car into the game. However, the middle set of tires are rotating around at the wrong pivot (as shown below). I have tried to move the wheels' pivot to the center of the wheels, and move the car's pivot to where the middle wheels are, but it did not make a difference.

Is there a place where I can define where the auxillary wheels' locations are?

Thanks

264hspf.jpg

2rgnaxl.jpg

5yi2px.jpg

1414ifk.jpg

Oh come on please, bring on that bus mod!! I would give my life to drive a lap around the Ring in that vehicle hahaha.. Great stuff!!!! :good:

• lalalalalala

I have other buses waiting as well. But I want to make sure that I can make 6 wheels work first. Just a warning, this is purely for fun as I am a bus lover, but also a absolute noob in modeling.

Anyways, does anyone know how to fix my mid wheel problem?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%