Berta Tornado 4k/2k skin pack

Skins Berta Tornado 4k/2k skin pack 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Spudknuckles submitted a new resource:

Six skins for APVS Berta Tornado - Boost your Berta field with these fun skins

Here are six fictional skins for the APVS Berta Tornado.

These are not historically accurate but I've fallen in love with this car and wanted to build up the field with some fun skins. Some are loosely based on famous historical liveries from other categories, some aren't.
View attachment 591186
CSP is required. Required driver models are included. I've also included an optional ai.ini file because I found the default AI to be far too tentative and I kept driving into the back...

Read more about this resource...

I've tried to register in APVS to download the mod and the registration doesn't work... After entering username, email and password you hit "Register" and it doesn't do anything... Do you know if the web is active?

I've tried to register in APVS to download the mod and the registration doesn't work... After entering username, email and password you hit "Register" and it doesn't do anything... Do you know if the web is active?
It should work OK. From memory, you have to use a strong password when you register or it throws a message and doesn't let you proceed.

It should work OK. From memory, you have to use a strong password when you register or it throws a message and doesn't let you proceed.
I think the password is quite secure, but in any case it doesn't throw any message or anything. In fact the "Registrarse" button appears lighter, as if it were inactive. I have tried with chrome and firefox.

I think the password is quite secure, but in any case it doesn't throw any message or anything. In fact the "Registrarse" button appears lighter, as if it were inactive. I have tried with chrome and firefox.
I'm sorry Wein, I'm not associated with them in any way so I don't think I can help you. The site is working OK from my end and I can log in OK.

Spudknuckles updated Berta Tornado 4k skin pack with a new update entry:

Six more Bertas and new pit gear for all

You'll want to replace the skins uploaded yesterday with the updated versions in this archive (sorry for being a pest).

Updates have been made to all skins, plus they now have:
  • Proper pit crews
  • Customised pit gear, including signs and pit wall
  • Standardised icons
And..... there's six more skins to add to the pack:
View attachment 591553
Newey, Stewart, Scheckter, Rosberg and Senna.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Okay, it was indeed the secure password thing, what happens is that it doesn't give any message, the button simply appears inactive until the password is secure. I told him to recommend one to me and that's it. Thanks and sorry for the mess!

Okay, it was indeed the secure password thing, what happens is that it doesn't give any message, the button simply appears inactive until the password is secure. I told him to recommend one to me and that's it. Thanks and sorry for the mess!
Yes, the password seems to require a mix of upper/lower case letters, numbers and symbols and the rejection message is quite subtle and in Spanish. That's a lot of security for a $2 mod :cool:
I'm glad you got it sorted out mate.

These two should be in the adult section...might be too hot for RD! WIP
update2_teaser.jpg

Spudknuckles updated Berta Tornado 4k skin pack with a new update entry:

2K versions added by request

Sorry for the rapid updates:
  • By request, 2k (lower resolution) versions have been added for potato PCs.
  • The 4k (recommended) versions have also been optimised somewhat.
  • Some slight changes have been made to existing skins, including new custom tyres for Yokohama runners (30 Pirro Momo and 241 Newey Naked) and other minor tweaks.
View attachment 592380

Spudknuckles updated Berta Tornado 4k/2k skin pack with a new update entry:

Sure it's like a morn in Spring...

Derek Daly shows up in the hope of making Irish eyes smile. Rubens Barrichello misread the reviews and turned up in a generic red Ferrari. Oh, come on Rubinho, you know that's just going to irritate Langheck_917.
View attachment 595948
Fortunately, John Surtees and Rudy 'No Knees' Johnson are here to ease the tension.

OK, I think I'm just about done with Bertas now, this is getting silly.

I have not had the opportunity to drive this car, but I appreciate the creativity that went into the driver liveries.

Confused about Rudy "No Knees" Johnson in the Skoal Bandit #33--it could be a special release for NASCAR great "Mr. September" Harry Gant on 1 September 2022.

Confused about Rudy "No Knees" Johnson in the Skoal Bandit #33--it could be a special release for NASCAR great "Mr. September" Harry Gant on 1 September 2022.
Sorry I missed the opportunity to honour NASCAR great "Mr. September" Harry Gant. If anyone else is disappointed that "Mr September" ceded his ride to Mr Johnson, please fell free to change the driver or delete the skin.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back